View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike ?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

26 54.17%
  • I did not like this Storybook

10 20.83%
  • I could not finish this storybook

12 25.00%
  • Firewolf

28 58.33%
  • Hottweiler

23 47.92%
  • Blossom Buck

31 64.58%
  • Shrubunny

21 43.75%
  • Fairy Toadstools

9 18.75%
  • Flame Tree

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Forest Fire - 2017 Aug 1 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Yes, please, and what elements are blossom buck so I can make sure I have a place to put it. If it's here I didn't find it. Thanks
    Blossom buck is water and leaf. Yes, you can hatch it anytime and get it evolving for the next steps and still get credit.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Blossom buck is water and leaf. Yes, you can hatch it anytime and get it evolving for the next steps and still get credit.
    Thank you so much Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Yes thanks a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how much food we need to get the blossom buck to level 14?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    Yes I got it. I didn't check the Storybook after restarting the game and it had been reverted back to the last task. Which is weird because I didn't get back the bombs I used and had to wait for more.
    Great to hear that you got it. I would recommend that players not to leave game running in the background and to start it fresh before doing important activities to avoid rollbacks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    When I read the first page of this thread that's where I saw the error for chapter 7. I didn't read everything in the thread so it may be listed correctly elsewhere, but I always read page one as it is easiest.
    Glad this is sorted out.

Three more fails for hottweiler so I'm losing another one due to really poor programmed breeding chances of the required animal. I am beginning to believe it is impossible to win these quests without paying money. So sad because otherwise I like this game. For my next and last quest that comes up I will fully track all failed breeding and if it is less than 10% again I quit because that is a scam.

Rhino Keeper
    Just speaking for myself I think these Story Books are the very best value for players. What other game do u play whereu get a minimum of 3 new animals every S.B. With this one we get a 4th animal with a 5th bonus one at the end if u choose to breed for it. Then u also get ruines and apples to help the players advance. I guess the only down side is we need to partake in the tourney to finish the S.B. Myself , I don't mind I prefer tourneys. Also the decorations are neet but I haven't any room for them having about 80 animals in storage at any one time. Expanding and placing new habitats are to few and far in between to place them. Any way thanks to all at S8 HQ ground zero for fun!

Ughhhh of course there is two 14 hour earth/natures. Guess I will keep trudging along just in case it's a hedgehog. I thought I had no chance but maybe...

New Resident
    Just wondering how you get a hedgehog as you can't buy & don't know how to breed ?????