View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike ?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

26 54.17%
  • I did not like this Storybook

10 20.83%
  • I could not finish this storybook

12 25.00%
  • Firewolf

28 58.33%
  • Hottweiler

23 47.92%
  • Blossom Buck

31 64.58%
  • Shrubunny

21 43.75%
  • Fairy Toadstools

9 18.75%
  • Flame Tree

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Forest Fire - 2017 Aug 1 (POLL ADDED)

Another 15 hour fail for hottweiler. I checked the prices and it would cost me $10 to pass chapter 6 by buying the hottweiler. I don't mind spending money on some things that effect the overall game, but I wish there was a warning on certain events when they require money to complete. Around 15 fails to breed and a big Bummer ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Crystal unicorn is 45 hours
    Youre right. Ty. I thought the fire wolf had rock in its elements too. My bad

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Chap. 9 post #16 we need to breed a Turtisle and FireWolf to complete the chap.
    I am working in chapter 9 of act 2 now, it asks me to start breeding FireWolf with a Bamboon, not Turtisle.

Hope this information will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelfarm98 View Post
    I am working in chapter 9 of act 2 now, it asks me to start breeding FireWolf with a Bamboon, not Turtisle.

Mine is Turtsile. What level are you? I think sometimes players under level 40-ish have slightly different goals.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    Mine is Turtsile. What level are you? I think sometimes players under level 40-ish have slightly different goals.
    Level 25. I think you are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by kissyfacefermi View Post
    Another 15 hour fail for hottweiler. I checked the prices and it would cost me $10 to pass chapter 6 by buying the hottweiler. I don't mind spending money on some things that effect the overall game, but I wish there was a warning on certain events when they require money to complete. Around 15 fails to breed and a big Bummer ��
    So sorry you are having such difficulties breeding a Hottweiler. I bred it with Infernowl (E/F, L11) and Rampage (E/F, L15). Also, try looking under the "Fantasy Forest|Discussions" then "Hotweiller". Other people posted what animals they used. Hoping you get one soon!

New Resident

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Angelfarm98 View Post

I have the same request and I don't have a Bamboon but I do have a Turtisle :-( I had been going so well with my first SB and thought I'd have a good chance at completing it. Only two days left and I don't think it will happen now.. Feeling a bit disappointed :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Belmondo7 View Post
    I have the same request and I don't have a Bamboon but I do have a Turtisle :-( I had been going so well with my first SB and thought I'd have a good chance at completing it. Only two days left and I don't think it will happen now.. Feeling a bit disappointed :-(
    you can totally do it! just start trying for your bamboon now and in the meantime make sure you have everything else ready for the last chapter. You still have 44 hours...I really think you can do it!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Fashion Designer
    So close to not having to buy food and was on ch 9 get buck to level 10 6,300 food needed ugggh

100 diamonds wasted to buy food

Didn't speed up anything either

But now big problem had to sell turtsile in a prior storybook due to no room and must get one now ugh

But I did breed back to back hotweiler when needed just used the single elements. It was one critter I hadn't breed yet

Hate having to sell to make room for new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Just speaking for myself I think these Story Books are the very best value for players. What other game do u play whereu get a minimum of 3 new animals every S.B. With this one we get a 4th animal with a 5th bonus one at the end if u choose to breed for it. Then u also get ruines and apples to help the players advance. I guess the only down side is we need to partake in the tourney to finish the S.B. Myself , I don't mind I prefer tourneys. Also the decorations are neet but I haven't any room for them having about 80 animals in storage at any one time. Expanding and placing new habitats are to few and far in between to place them. Any way thanks to all at S8 HQ ground zero for fun!
    Ditto ditto ditto. You put down how I feel exactly supster50. Just letting storm8 know how some feel.