View Poll Results: Did you Like or Dislike ?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this storybook

26 54.17%
  • I did not like this Storybook

10 20.83%
  • I could not finish this storybook

12 25.00%
  • Firewolf

28 58.33%
  • Hottweiler

23 47.92%
  • Blossom Buck

31 64.58%
  • Shrubunny

21 43.75%
  • Fairy Toadstools

9 18.75%
  • Flame Tree

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Forest Fire - 2017 Aug 1 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Oh no! I'm terribly sorry!

You can maybe ask the mods for some help, they might give feedback to their colleagues and they can give it back to you.

Find the moderators for this discussion (not this thread) and send them a private message looking for help! Good luck!

EDIT: send a private message to kooky panda or Rynetory2
    OK. Thanks!

I have not seen a single comment on this thread about the world traveler.
    At the end of this event there's a side task once the event is finished to hatch blossom Buck and shrubunny and breed them together

And you get as reward a world traveller.

I completed this and the message came up saying I got the world traveler.

However even after closing my game properly and reopening it several times the world traveller is no where to be seen

There's a couple of eggs on nests but pretty sure they were already there and I cannot find a picture or details of the world traveller or any reference to this task after searching.

Has anyone else had a problem with this ?

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    I have not seen a single comment on this thread about the world traveler.
    At the end of this event there's a side task once the event is finished to hatch blossom Buck and shrubunny and breed them together

And you get as reward a world traveller.

I completed this and the message came up saying I got the world traveler.

However even after closing my game properly and reopening it several times the world traveller is no where to be seen

There's a couple of eggs on nests but pretty sure they were already there and I cannot find a picture or details of the world traveller or any reference to this task after searching.

Has anyone else had a problem with this ?
    here is the thread for it: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...41-Goal-Reward

Check again, go to the animals section and look for the Peruvian Llama there. Otherwise, restart your game. Delete the game, then install it again.

If it did not work, try to private message Rynetory2 or kooky panda about this, or I suggest looking through the thread for more info.

New Resident
    How can I find the storybook and know the stories? The only way knowing the story is the information from here??

Since I got the goals of finishing the storybook adventure, I cannot find the way to activate the storybook. It has a mission of buying or obtain the blossom buck by finish the chapters. However, I can't find this animals in the store. Does anyone know what's the matter?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-14-17 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Quote Originally Posted by kwsmileee View Post
    Since I got the goals of finishing the storybook adventure, I cannot find the way to activate the storybook. It has a mission of buying or obtain the blossom buck by finish the chapters. However, I can't find this animals in the store. Does anyone know what's the matter?
    The storybook has already ended since the beginning of the Forest Party so Blossom Buck is unavailable.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    The storybook has already ended since the beginning of the Forest Party so Blossom Buck is unavailable.
    oh, thanks.

The Honorable Panda

Forest Fire

New Poll Added!!!!

Please vote if you liked or disliked the Event or if you were unable to finish .

Also please vote for all the Animals and/or decorations that you like!

You can only vote once, but you can pick multiple items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Only liked the Blossom Buck, wanted the ultra rare bunny for leaderboard, but forgot about the hedgehog wich didnt made me pass through chapter 8.2
    I would prefer new trees and decoration tiles that fit more realisticly like the basic tiles.
    Dislike overall

such easy steps and then boom, if you can't breed that one animal, you're doomed.
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLemonForest View Post
    such easy steps and then boom, if you can't breed that one animal, you're doomed.
    I really hated the animal I gave up hahaha (This freakin hedgehog)