Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Sirrus - 2017 Aug 1

Fashion Designer
    I just battled the Snowpossum, and now I want one!!! He plays possum when he attacks! I love it! LOL

Executive Chef
    How to defeat round 45 Dumbledog. Water is not effective enough. Tried several times with it

Never mind got it with a CRITICAL hit used Dogfish with lightning.
    Last edited by AppieP; 08-08-17 at 09:57 AM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Host(ess)
    I have been stuck in round 28 for over a day. It is getting very frustrating. I don't see how it's possible that I've had maybe 15+ defeats in that round.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenli View Post
    I have been stuck in round 28 for over a day. It is getting very frustrating. I don't see how it's possible that I've had maybe 15+ defeats in that round.
    Try Rainbow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    How to defeat round 45 Dumbledog. Water is not effective enough. Tried several times with it
    I could be wrong, but I was thinking Eluzyion accidentally wrote that he/she used a water attack since Dumbledog is water/magic. I noticed he/she used Grandmother for nature attacks all other times so I went with that. I used my level 15 Kimono Dragon and was able to beat Dumbledog with nature attacks.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on level 29, the Orcagami. It's tough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I just battled the Snowpossum, and now I want one!!! He plays possum when he attacks! I love it! LOL
    I don't think I've come across that one yet. The Orcagami whale also has a cute animation when he fights.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I could be wrong, but I was thinking Eluzyion accidentally wrote that he/she used a water attack since Dumbledog is water/magic. I noticed he/she used Grandmother for nature attacks all other times so I went with that. I used my level 15 Kimono Dragon and was able to beat Dumbledog with nature attacks.
    Dumbledog almost ****ed me in the last tournament. Not looking forward to encountering him again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I know, I don't understand why they don't have that for Android. It would be really helpful

Finally got past Sirrus round 15. My lightning animals just aren't strong enough Used level 10 Ruby pony, birthstone attack twice. Second hit critical

I'm struggling with my lightening animals too, anyone got any hints on which lightening animals are very strong on battle and give regular critical hits? Then I can decide which to dedicate a lump of apple to get them epic?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Ugh Ugh Ugh. This tournament has been brutal. I am only on round 20. I've never had this much trouble before.
    Me too it's a drag, do we need to get to level 30 for the story book? For the seed things? I need some strong lightening animals for the next tournament!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast