Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Sirrus - 2017 Aug 1

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh Ugh Ugh. This tournament has been brutal. I am only on round 20. I've never had this much trouble before.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Ugh Ugh Ugh. This tournament has been brutal. I am only on round 20. I've never had this much trouble before.
    I have been having more luck using lower level or lower rarity animals that I haven't fought with before in this tournament, even though that seems against the usual "rules". I won a round I was stuck on with a level 10 cubism cow. Go figure!

keep trying, you just need to get to 30 for the storybook.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Only made it past ONE round yesterday. Was stuck on round 35 ALL DAY. Used every element I had, rainbow and lightning the most. Finally beat it with with tye dye tiger. Now I'm onto Yang with two fails using lightning leopard. This tournament is very discouraging

Edit: Third time was the charm! Beat Yang with Lightning Leopard! I feel a bit more encouraged now
    Last edited by AppleWhite84; 08-07-17 at 01:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    What iv been doing is wen the list of animals comes up to choose which animal to fight with, I have been scrolling rapidly down the list then stopping and picking an animal with the required elements. They have all been level 15 tho but a lot of my animals are level 15 now. Also, if I fail a round, I use that animal again, but if I fail again I change. So basically an animal is allowed two fails before I change the animal. And I feel like I'm doing quite well.

Executive Chef
    Round 33, oh man. I'm wiped out

Farm Supplier
    I am stuck on Rd 31 I've stuck on this for 3 days or more .I need some help !!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann255780 View Post
    I am stuck on Rd 31 I've stuck on this for 3 days or more .I need some help !!
    Have you tried a nature animal? I think I used level 15 Kimono Dragon, all nature attacks. Good luck, it's so frustrating being stuck!

Finally I defeated this Tiger shark, ugh this tournament is absolutely mental. At least I got Turtle Dove first try.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    What iv been doing is wen the list of animals comes up to choose which animal to fight with, I have been scrolling rapidly down the list then stopping and picking an animal with the required elements. They have all been level 15 tho but a lot of my animals are level 15 now. Also, if I fail a round, I use that animal again, but if I fail again I change. So basically an animal is allowed two fails before I change the animal. And I feel like I'm doing quite well.
    the random slot machine approach to battle...awesome!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    After only beating 1 round the other day I had a stroke of luck yesterday and beat 9 rounds! And 1 today so far so I only have 3 rounds to go before I get Sirrus yay!!!
    Last edited by AppleWhite84; 08-08-17 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Typos

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast