Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Sirrus - 2017 Aug 1

Executive Chef
    Thanks Eluzyion for your results. I was stucked with Steamtruck. Used more than 10 times any lightning possibilities, couldn't defeat it, saw you used rainbow for it. Got it with 2 hits used Tye-Dye. So thanks for that.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    A whole day and I only defeated four hours.... sigh... This is NOT going good. If I get any lower thsn this I won't win the tournament
    Don't feel too bad, all of us seem to be having a slow go of it. Yesterday, I won 3, three!!! Played every hour too. Birthday bear, froggy bandit and turtleisle all being tough. So have faith. I have noticed that halfway through they all hit level 20. And after round 15 they're all epic level or more. So for 2/3 of tourney we are going up against the beasts of FFS. Plus having a single element theme (in this case water), can make it hard with the same elements like DW coming up 3x in a row, thrown in. Stay the course and as mentioned above, we still have near a week. Love the support on the boards.

Executive Chef
    Aww. I'm exhausted. I don't like tournaments st the best of times but this is going on forever and my crashing just gets worse and worse. So I log in to battle then it crashes, so I delete and reinstall just to go in and fight one round. I'm close to throwing in the towel.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Aww. I'm exhausted. I don't like tournaments st the best of times but this is going on forever and my crashing just gets worse and worse. So I log in to battle then it crashes, so I delete and reinstall just to go in and fight one round. I'm close to throwing in the towel.
    this constant game crashing has gotten to be a problem for several players. You're not alone. Please don't give up. I'm sure S8 is aware of all the problems with a lot of games crashing and hopefully they'll find a solution to help us. My game crashing seems to come in waves, some weeks it'll work fine and then it starts to cycle to crashing again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Thanks Eluzyion for your results. I was stucked with Steamtruck. Used more than 10 times any lightning possibilities, couldn't defeat it, saw you used rainbow for it. Got it with 2 hits used Tye-Dye. So thanks for that.
    Awesome! You're welcome..keep going you got this!

Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Don't feel too bad, all of us seem to be having a slow go of it. Yesterday, I won 3, three!!! Played every hour too. Birthday bear, froggy bandit and turtleisle all being tough. So have faith. I have noticed that halfway through they all hit level 20. And after round 15 they're all epic level or more. So for 2/3 of tourney we are going up against the beasts of FFS. Plus having a single element theme (in this case water), can make it hard with the same elements like DW coming up 3x in a row, thrown in. Stay the course and as mentioned above, we still have near a week. Love the support on the boards.
    Thanks for the support, I now believe I can win this! I thought there were around 1 day left, mistook the 7 with 1. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    this constant game crashing has gotten to be a problem for several players. You're not alone. Please don't give up. I'm sure S8 is aware of all the problems with a lot of games crashing and hopefully they'll find a solution to help us. My game crashing seems to come in waves, some weeks it'll work fine and then it starts to cycle to crashing again.
    The tournament is really exhausting enough, having to go to the game for 1 hour, then when you win, it crashes. When my game crashed I was about ready to blow my brains out. They really need to finish updating the game and making it better for everyone until they put new animals in.

Executive Chef
    Ugh round 31

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Ugh round 31
    It looks like you are doing well. With more than 6 days on the clock, I should say you can finish it. Keep up the good work. You can do it. I'm on round 37.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    It looks like you are doing well. With more than 6 days on the clock, I should say you can finish it. Keep up the good work. You can do it. I'm on round 37.
    Aw, thank you so much. I didn't realise I was as far as that. The prize is a beauty so dnt wanna miss this one. I got round 31 with my epic hatter. He's so funny. Good luck for the rest of the tournament (and everyone else of course)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast