Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Sirrus - 2017 Aug 1

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    what's crazy is that it's different for each player too. Like sometimes I try to copy you and use say, Tye-Dye Tiger for water/nature creatures. Your Tye-Dye can hit critical multiple times, and mine will only hit once per tourney.
    Yeah I have noticed that too! I always try to do Eluzyion's results and some of them actually work out perfectly for me, I won easily. But with some tournaments, I try to use Eluzyion's but I lose the first round, then again, then again, until I change the animal and then I get critical hit.

I also noticed that tournaments are the same. Sometimes You easily, win, or you easily lose.

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on Cuckoonut. I'm getting really fed of of tourneys doing this. 10 battles. 10. I've used every nature animal and even an electric. Every tourney this happens to me once or twice and I get stuck on an animal that should be reasonably easy to defeat! 3 or 4 attempts i can deal with but sometimes it takes me up to 20 or more tries. It's especially frustrating when the tourney is tied to the SB as I don't have a choice but to either keep going, give up on both or use a lot of gems to skip the SB parts that need the item.
    Sigh. Every time.
    Rant over sorry.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Stuck on Cuckoonut. I'm getting really fed of of tourneys doing this. 10 battles. 10. I've used every nature animal and even an electric. Every tourney this happens to me once or twice and I get stuck on an animal that should be reasonably easy to defeat! 3 or 4 attempts i can deal with but sometimes it takes me up to 20 or more tries. It's especially frustrating when the tourney is tied to the SB as I don't have a choice but to either keep going, give up on both or use a lot of gems to skip the SB parts that need the item.
    Sigh. Every time.
    Rant over sorry.
    I've won zero rounds with nature animals this tournament. They just aren't working for me at all. Have you tried Lightning Leopard? When I get stuck on a round I use LL and am usually able to beat it then. It's so frustrating doing the same round over and over.

Farm Supplier
    Question: I see people talking about epic animals. What is that and how do I get them? My animals only get as high as level 15 and that often times is not strong enough. Lost three times already on level ten.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    Question: I see people talking about epic animals. What is that and how do I get them? My animals only get as high as level 15 and that often times is not strong enough. Lost three times already on level ten.
    Epic form is when any animal is raised to level 15 (the highest level it can go) An epic animal doesn't always do well in battles. My epic form Crystal Unicorn (ultra rare) is pretty much useless in the tournaments I think it's level, element and luck all combined.

Fashion Designer
    This has really been a difficult tournament for me and from what I'm reading, I'm not alone. I'm near the end and it's taking me 2 or 3 times to defeat the animal practically every round. I really want Sirrus so I'll just keep on fighting till I get Sirrus.

Banned
    As for fatigue: I used my Lightning Leopard for almost all of the first 10 rounds and he never got worn out. I think fatigue is a myth, and level is also possibly a myth. I've used some animals at level 1 and won, like my little Gemini (They're so cute, I don't want to grow them up). I think it really comes down to using the elements that are strong and avoiding the elements that are weak, plus a little bit of luck and patience. I did finally give o\up on that Pearl Peyton, though, and used an Ultimate Attack against him. I was so sick of him!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Epic form is when any animal is raised to level 15 (the highest level it can go) An epic animal doesn't always do well in battles. My epic form Crystal Unicorn (ultra rare) is pretty much useless in the tournaments I think it's level, element and luck all combined.

Thank you! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Fashion Designer
    Finally finished and Got Sirrus but now I want Bead Steed but I think it's a purchase only animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Finally finished and Got Sirrus but now I want Bead Steed but I think it's a purchase only animal.
    Yeah, me too. I love equines, but I can't get her

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast