Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Sirrus - 2017 Aug 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I played on my iPad before it could no longer even load the game, I miss having the attack strengths. Why can they not add it do Android as well? Also I'd like to have element tabs for battle like we do for breeding, sometimes it lags so much it's hard to scroll
    I have suggested that before to

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Round 18 Dripmunk
    Ancient Sloth level 15 - Lost
    Kimono Dragon level 15 - Lost
    Ruby Pony level 11 - Lost
    Tye-Dye Tiger level 15 - Lost
    Pandaffodil level 15 - Lost

This tournament doesn't like me

Finally won with Lightning Leopard!!! Though this round has put me behind 5 hours
    I am currently at Round 21. I have no difficulty in general (except for 1-2 rounds with 2 losses) except for Round 15. I used a supposedly powerful fighter, Level 15 Thorilla. I just recently raised it to the Epic level as it worked very well in my second account. Even only Level 12 in my secondary account, it's a really a good fighter and consistently delivered critical hits. Unfortunately, my Epic Thorilla (using Lightning) just gave strong hits even after 6 trials (i.e., 18 consecutive strong hits). In the end, I just gave up to change to Epic Cerberus and registered a critical hit in the first try. I remember things like this often happened 1-2 times late in each tournament. But, Round 15 is still early in this tournament. Sometimes I just feel there is a glitch (malfunction) with the game. It doesn't make sense but there is no way to verify.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Good luck to everyone!

Round 1: Sea Lion vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 2: Chameneon vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 3: Sirrus vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 4: Falconch vs. Cubism Cow - Earth
    Round 5: Charger vs. Cubism Cow - Earth
    Round 6: Freezel vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 7: Mercat vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 8: Sirrus vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 9: Beast vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 10: Sapphire Cthulu vs. Amethyst Pony - Dark
    Round 11: Chromadile vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 12: Rockodile vs. Aurora Pegasus - Nature
    Round 13: Arboar vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 14: Seamur vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 15: Sirrus vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 16: Pearl Peryton vs. Skyger - Dark
    Round 17: Chilly Goat vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 18: Dripmunk vs. Aurora Pegasus - Nature
    Round 19: Rudolphin vs. Cubism Cow - Lightning
    Round 20: Seafoam Sloth vs. Alice - Lightning
    Round 21: Cuckoonut vs. Aurora Pegasus - Nature
    Thank you for posting your results. You used exclusively Alice for "Lightning" attack. Did it really work all the time with the same animal? We often heard other players talking about the animal got fatigued if it was used too many times. I have the similar experience with the "fatigue" factor but it appears that you don't have such a problem. Good for you.

Fashion Designer
    I have no problems with tournaments but I'm definitely not a fan of 48 rounds. Thank you Eluzyion for all your help, it would be very difficult for me to complete it without your posting. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it within the next few days. I really like Sirrus.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I have no problems with tournaments but I'm definitely not a fan of 48 rounds. Thank you Eluzyion for all your help, it would be very difficult for me to complete it without your posting. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it within the next few days. I really like Sirrus.
    You're very welcome, I love Sirrus good luck!

So far I have completed 20 rounds and as for fatigue I haven't noticed it. I have used the same animal, diamond pony, for all but 6 rounds. Now that I have said this I hope it doesn't change LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Thank you for posting your results. You used exclusively Alice for "Lightning" attack. Did it really work all the time with the same animal? We often heard other players talking about the animal got fatigued if it was used too many times. I have the similar experience with the "fatigue" factor but it appears that you don't have such a problem. Good for you.
    No, it actually didn't work all the time. I got some hiccups with Alice, but not that devastating. I only lose about two rounds or less. But some animals are really annoying. I noticed some animals work perfectly and don't fatigue at all but some win one round but lose 25 times in the next one.

No, it actually didn't work all the time. I got some hiccups with Alice, but not that devastating. I only lose about two rounds or less. But some animals are really annoying. I noticed some animals work perfectly and don't fatigue at all but some win one round but lose 25 times in the next one.
    I'm glad you mentioned this bcuz after seeing you & Eluzyion's results I was starting to think my animals were just broken. But mine are the same way. Some can hit critical an infinite number of times (with hiccups in between...you just have to try them again), and some only give me 1 critical and that's it for the tourney. I still can't figure out what S8's algorithm is. I don't think it's fatigue. I think it's more like each animal is assigned a percent chance of hitting critical based on their level/rarity/elements and their opponents' rarity/level/elements. Whatever it is, it's very intricate & complicated & we'll never figure it out...though if we had it all figured out, battling wouldn't be fun anymore
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure about "fatigue" I honestly believe some animals have a higher critical hit rate than others. I can have 2 animals same lvl same elements one rarely fails the other rarely hits, that's why I say test them and use the stronger in your battle crew

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I'm not sure about "fatigue" I honestly believe some animals have a higher critical hit rate than others. I can have 2 animals same lvl same elements one rarely fails the other rarely hits, that's why I say test them and use the stronger in your battle crew
    what's crazy is that it's different for each player too. Like sometimes I try to copy you and use say, Tye-Dye Tiger for water/nature creatures. Your Tye-Dye can hit critical multiple times, and mine will only hit once per tourney.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast