Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Sirrus - 2017 Aug 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    ^ I've lost round one four times already, LL, Thorilla, LL, & Winged Lion. Ugh.
    I really want this one, too! Not sure exactly what kind of hound it's supposed to be, but it looks like a greyhound to me and my life practically revolves around greyhounds. Maybe I can't get past round one since there's five real greyts laying on my floor right now, so the S8 fairy has decided I don't need another one ;-)
    I was also thinking greyhound! It's stunning, like an aurora borealis greyhound. Really hope to get it!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow Eluzyion. That's great. How can u win 1 battles by just only 1 or 2 times. U r such a good player show me how can u be great in TNM like that (:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Good luck Greytmom! You can do it!!
    Thanks, Eluzyion!

Rhino Keeper
    Was having trouble with round 9 (Beast) and none of my lightning animals were working. I used my level 15 tye-dye tiger with 3 rainbow attacks. No criticals, but it worked

Rhino Keeper
    I'm behind, but here's my wins so far:

1. Sea Lion (1) D/W - Lightning Leopard L
    2. Chameneon (2) D/W - Lightning Leopard L
    *3. Sirrus (3) D/W - Thorilla L
    4. Falconch (5) Elec/W - Thorilla L
    5. Charger (6) Elec/W - Ancient Sloth E
    6. Freezel (7) D/W - Thorilla E
    7. Merkat (8) D/W - Win Thorilla L

Can you chime in on whether it helps to post losses & what we've lost with? Honestly, I don't know if it even matters at all what critter you use as long as it's the right elements.

Edit - I'm giving up on posting my results. Im so far behind (round 11) they will be if little help to anyone. But I so appreciate those who have posted theirs, so thank you all again.
    Last edited by GreytMom; 08-04-17 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Was having trouble with round 9 (Beast) and none of my lightning animals were working. I used my level 15 tye-dye tiger with 3 rainbow attacks. No criticals, but it worked
    I had trouble with beast too. I think that was meant to be a tough one. Weird that you won with no criticals! I've never seen that happen before! Were they strong attacks or no-effect attacks?
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    I had trouble with beast too. I think that was meant to be a tough one. Weird that you won with no criticals! I've never seen that happen before! Were they strong attacks or no-effect attacks?
    I was actually shocked I beat that round but maybe the third hit was a critical. I'm on an Android phone so I'm not sure about the strength of the attacks, but I know I never got a big one lol. I would have bet money that there was no way I'd beat that round with the amount of life that was left, but I somehow managed it! But since my phone doesn't show what type of hits the last could have been a critical Just glad to be done with that round lol!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I was actually shocked I beat that round but maybe the third hit was a critical. I'm on an Android phone so I'm not sure about the strength of the attacks, but I know I never got a big one lol. I would have bet money that there was no way I'd beat that round with the amount of life that was left, but I somehow managed it! But since my phone doesn't show what type of hits the last could have been a critical Just glad to be done with that round lol!
    I played on my iPad before it could no longer even load the game, I miss having the attack strengths. Why can they not add it do Android as well? Also I'd like to have element tabs for battle like we do for breeding, sometimes it lags so much it's hard to scroll

Rhino Keeper
    I know, I don't understand why they don't have that for Android. It would be really helpful

Finally got past Sirrus round 15. My lightning animals just aren't strong enough Used level 10 Ruby pony, birthstone attack twice. Second hit critical

Rhino Keeper
    Round 18 Dripmunk
    Ancient Sloth level 15 - Lost
    Kimono Dragon level 15 - Lost
    Ruby Pony level 11 - Lost
    Tye-Dye Tiger level 15 - Lost
    Pandaffodil level 15 - Lost

This tournament doesn't like me

Finally won with Lightning Leopard!!! Though this round has put me behind 5 hours
    Last edited by AppleWhite84; 08-03-17 at 11:33 AM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast