Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Sirrus - 2017 Aug 1

Rhino Keeper
    Please Help. I can't beat level 33 hydroyak. I have tried every nature, Crystal, rainbow I have and even leveled up a couple. been fighting.him for two days. and lightsniing too. most multiple times. most said they beat with rainbow or nature. lightening leopard came closest twice to just a sliver but still lost.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Please Help. I can't beat level 33 hydroyak. I have tried every nature, Crystal, rainbow I have and even leveled up a couple. been fighting.him for two days. and lightsniing too. most multiple times. most said they beat with rainbow or nature. lightening leopard came closest twice to just a sliver but still lost.
    Water would put out a fire element, did you try lightning leopard? Rainbow or lightning would be my choice, good luck!
    LL has been good this tourney if you do fail, try it again next time.. Or a elec/earth elec/dark the secondary being strong or neutral

Rhino Keeper
    I beat hydroyak every time with my Thorilla E. I feel for you. There are always some that give you give you fits. Try alternating between your strongest two. Many times I just do that. Best of luck Missouri Jan.

Banned
    I really dislike this tournament. I'm only on round 37. I've been using the recommended elements and any kind of "special" fighters I have, like rainbow, birthstone, zodiac, etc. I don't like this animal enough to spend gems to beat the rounds (except I did use gems to beat the Pearl Peyton or something like that).

Farm Supplier
    Why is it that some have no trouble and others have loads of trouble? I'm only on round twenty three and have lost multiple times on many rounds. I won't finished SB because of this. I am using strong attacks every time and level 15 but no luck. Most rounds suffer many losses before critical hits and sometimes use same animal multiple times before finally winning. Example round 19 at least a dozen losses and probably more. Used lightening leapord at least four times before finally winning with it. This makes no sense. I've lost at least six or seven times on round 23 already also

I am having the same trouble as many others. I am stuck of Ocean Owl now for 3 days and have tried EVERYTHING with no luck getting past it. At this rate I will NEVER finish. It is so terribly frustrating!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    Why is it that some have no trouble and others have loads of trouble? I'm only on round twenty three and have lost multiple times on many rounds. I won't finished SB because of this. I am using strong attacks every time and level 15 but no luck. Most rounds suffer many losses before critical hits and sometimes use same animal multiple times before finally winning. Example round 19 at least a dozen losses and probably more. Used lightening leapord at least four times before finally winning with it. This makes no sense. I've lost at least six or seven times on round 23 already also
    I got to round 23 with only two losses, both at round 6 freezel who bravely k.o'd both my level 15 zapra and lunar moth. Won him with tie-dye tiger(10). After that every fight has been a struggle, I only get 1-4 wins a day. Keep trying! Sometimes I've found out a low-level critter I haven't used may do better than my preferred fighting trio.

Farm Supplier
    Well, a bit of good news for me and anyone else in my shoes. Evidently your game level must have something to do with the level you need to beat for the storybook. I passed chapter 9 at only winning level 22. I am very happy with this since there is no way I am going to get to level 30 at this rate.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been stuck on him for two days, too. I feel like I've tried everything. With the exception of a few hours here and there to work, I've logged on to battle almost every hour. I'm usually up at night about every hour with my foster dog so I log in then, too, and I'm still doing terrible with this tourney.

Farm Supplier
    Beat Hydroyak with Alice - lightning; that for me was an easy one. Was a tough tournament all in all, which I finally finished this morning. Could not have done it without all the results posted on the first page. Thanks!!!