Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 137

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Sirrus - 2017 Aug 1

  1. #101
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    316
    My GU is 10 and I'm wondering if I should feed her to level 12 to get past Super Heron. Hmmm. I don't have enough food right now cause I fed it all to Blossom Buck lol.

    Glad you made it through that round, Xenli. This tournament is a killer!

    Woo hoo! My level 10 Grand Uni took him out! FINALLY done with that round *phew* Took me all day
    Last edited by AppleWhite84; 08-08-17 at 09:31 PM.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenli View Post
    Holy moly. I think I did round 28 20 times. This evening I used tye dye tiger a few times in a row with no luck. So my Grand Unicorn was level 10 so I fed him up to level 12 and finally with one rainbow shot the GU helped me pass level 28.
    Thanks for mentioning this. and @AppleWhite I have a feeling leveling GU up is important. Mine is level 13 I think, and people keep telling me that GU is a beast in the arena, but mine just isn't cutting it. She's been doing a little better at level 13 but I really think she needs to be L15 to be in beast mode
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

  3. #103
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    316
    Thanks, CuddlePuddle I'll be sure to level her up once I have the food! I need all the help I can get in the tournaments!

  4. #104
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    My GU is 10 and I'm wondering if I should feed her to level 12 to get past Super Heron. Hmmm. I don't have enough food right now cause I fed it all to Blossom Buck lol.

    Glad you made it through that round, Xenli. This tournament is a killer!

    Woo hoo! My level 10 Grand Uni took him out! FINALLY done with that round *phew* Took me all day
    Unless you really need the GU for this tournament, hold off on feeding it up until the next Leaderboard. May as well get all those LB points from feeding her up & evolving her. Plus that will give you some time to build up some food.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Unless you really need the GU for this tournament, hold off on feeding it up until the next Leaderboard. May as well get all those LB points from feeding her up & evolving her. Plus that will give you some time to build up some food.
    that's an excellent tip...tysm for telling us Greyt, you're the best!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

  6. #106
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Unless you really need the GU for this tournament, hold off on feeding it up until the next Leaderboard. May as well get all those LB points from feeding her up & evolving her. Plus that will give you some time to build up some food.
    Ooooh that's a good idea! I didn't think about that, thanks!

  7. #107
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    316
    I did it! I beat the tournament and got Sirrus! I'm so happy and relieved to be through I feel like throwing a party lol!

    The rounds that gave me the most trouble:
    18. Dripmunk
    29. Orcagami
    30. Sirrus
    35. Seahorse
    44. Patriotter
    46. Super Heron

  8. #108
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,298
    Finally after all day trying with lightning I just beaten Sirrus with Conductor.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170809_200911.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	776.3 KB 
ID:	37659
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.


    Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

  9. #109
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlePuddlev2 View Post
    that's an excellent tip...tysm for telling us Greyt, you're the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Ooooh that's a good idea! I didn't think about that, thanks!
    YW. I love helping other people out when I can. :-)

  10. #110
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    316
    Congrats, AppieP!!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •