Thread: Unicorn drops -Mythic Research Centre

Rhino Keeper

Unicorn drops -Mythic Research Centre

Is the unicorn from the Mythic Research Centre better than an alicorn in your opinion? What does it drop? Does it drop gold tokens? Many thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    The unicorn has the potential to drop all tokens from a monster hut and various amounts of energy and spell dew leaves maybe other items but these I'm positive about I have gotten 4 gold tokens from mine

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95433

Executive Chef
    My unicorns drop energy like daily allis, with rare chance to drop even 100 energy. They all drop spellbound dew and tolkens ( yes - even golden ones though this drop is ultra rare.) Mostly shields and swords.

I got the Kitty Knight for a while but i never got any expansion supplies.. 🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️ Anybody else?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I got the Kitty Knight for a while but i never got any expansion supplies.. 🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️ Anybody else?
    I've got 4 of them and I've received all of the advertised drops over time. Just collected from them before posting - one dropped an Expansion Permit, the others gave Wisp Lanterns and Earth Wisps.

Ooh lucky you.. i will keep trying 🙂🙃

Rhino Keeper
    Dark unicorns are worth crafting too. They give trade tickets every 8 hours, every time without fail, unlike other things, like the kitty?s,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Dark unicorns are worth crafting too. They give trade tickets every 8 hours, every time without fail, unlike other things, like the kitty?s,
    Armored dark unicorn?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No the dark unicorn was the final goal prize during season 14 monster hunt back in august 2018. They were then available in the market at a later date for gems. They drop trade tickets, yes.

Armored dark unicorns are really high coin droppers with other drops but do not drop trade tickets.

My white unicorns give me silver tokens, daily energy, and spellbound dew. One time, and one time only, I got a gold token from one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I got the Kitty Knight for a while but i never got any expansion supplies.. ����*♀️����*♀️ Anybody else?
    That **** cat was a complete waste of gold tokens for me. I have received one expansion permit from my kitty. The rest of the “expansion items“ it drops are things like milk. I wish I had those gold tokens back I would get another unicorn.
    Last edited by robotparade; 09-16-20 at 03:04 PM.