Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many animals have you raised to epic form?

Rhino Keeper

Talking How many animals have you raised to epic form?

EDIT: Ok, I have 93 animals, not sure where I got 169 from lol!

I feel really accomplished when I'm able to get an animal to its final form! Of my 93 animals, I have 15 in epic form (Pyro Pony, Pandaffodil, Rock Rhino, Frostfang, Lightning Leopard, Plantlets, Crystal Unicorn, Ancient Sloth, Hot Dog, Sunfish, Rainguin, Sea Monkey, Tye-Dye Tiger, Starmodillo and Kimono Dragon) with Frostfang being my first and Kimono Dragon being my latest addition. Crystal Unicorn definitely took me the longest! Next I'll be working on getting Ruby Pony to epic then probably Thorilla since I need more high level lightning animals.

What about you? I can't be the only one who gets giddy when epic form is finally reached
    Last edited by AppleWhite84; 07-31-17 at 05:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    When i tab on album i just realized I got 200 animals in my forest yeah!! And another 74 in storage (not counted duplicates)
    But if i count the 3 stars creatures i got 69 epic creatures. A really nice amount i think. And how is it possible but i have also exactly 69 of the 2 stars creatures (adult form).
    Thanks for the question and that I need to count. I never payed attention to it. Funny to see how I stand for, so thanks for that XD
    Last edited by AppieP; 07-30-17 at 02:34 AM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

I love this thread! Always fun to have an excuse to brag, though I only have a sad 81 animals according to my album, and 13 epic oh well I'll keep working on it, that's what the game is about, right?
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Rhino Keeper
    AppieP, you have an impressive forest! So many epics too. And you're welcome hehe!

CuddlePuddle, aww it's not sad You have a nice forest with lots of animals and 13 epics is great We're both still pretty new to the game!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 43 epic out of a total of 220 animals. Thanks for the thread, I hadn't counted before, either.
    Once I got a good group of critters for tournaments I stopped raising to epic in order to save food. I now raise my favorites & ulta rares up during LB only or if necessary during a SB.

Executive Chef
    In my album I show 308/326 32 epic (I mostly go epic when event forces it) 102 animals in storage, in my game info it says 352 animals out and 107/126 habitats

Banned
    I have 33 epics. I could have more if the game didn't keep requiring us to spend food on certain animals. At the same time, I don't always like the epic form, so there are some I'm happy to keep at a lower level.

Farm Supplier
    I have 9 epics, two of them being Crystal unicorns. The rest are Deerthly, Ancient Sloth, Zapra, Starmordillo, Sea monkey, Glacial griffin and Jackalope. Next I'll be working on Lunar moth (lvl 14) Hareon (lvl 13) and Tesllama (lvl 12). 83 animals according to album plus 4 in storage. Slowly getting there

I have 143 animals out, 18 in storage and 27 are epic form. I had 5 more of the single elements raised to epic but had to sell because no room to raise recent ones.

Fashion Designer
    40 epic and 170 total animals with 11 animals in storage.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast