Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many animals have you raised to epic form?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Tab on your level bar. Left top side. That will do
    Thanks AppleP! I only have 91 habitats so I still have some room to grow, but planning wisely is always a good strategy!

Thanks alyssafriends! So say when you get to 120 stop putting the free ones out? How did you discover this little trick? Can you still expand? Or does 130 look like the end of the line until S8 fixes this number. I'd imagine it be frustrating playing when you have to sell animals just to play.

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Thanks AppleP! I only have 91 habitats so I still have some room to grow, but planning wisely is always a good strategy!

Thanks alyssafriends! So say when you get to 120 stop putting the free ones out? How did you discover this little trick? Can you still expand? Or does 130 look like the end of the line until S8 fixes this number. I'd imagine it be frustrating playing when you have to sell animals just to play.
    I would save all the free habitats after I get to about 100 if I would have known. I have room for 132 so 2 more to go.. It's very frustrating!!! I wish they would fix it.

Rhino Keeper
    I have just recognized that every of my 1element and common animals like pyro pony, pandafoodi,..... Haven't been leveled up to epic form, I only have 10 animals in epic form. Now I'm try to grow apples up for CU, it's in lv14, really close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123