Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ★ Where's my Treeple? ★

Meet the brownies community event!!!!😡

I don't know if anyone else has said anything, but according to the timer, there was s 1 Day & 17 Hrs, 59 Min 48 Sec left on this event. I haven't even reached Level 9 because of the lack of TREEPLE appearance. It Rarely appears at the Sparkling mine and the Twice a day appearance at Ivy's is insufficient to gather the Absurd amount of Gavels needed to Level up!

Unless you are playing 24/7, which I Can Not do, as I have a Life! Responsibilities! Family! Work!
    Come On TL!!! Get REAL! SPEED UP THE TREEPLE!! MAKE THEM APPEAR MORE!!!

You know I would LOVE TO FINISH AN EVENT!!! ITS NOT POSSIBLE WITH YOUR UNREALISTIC PICKS FOR GATHERING NEEDED ITEMS AND THE COLLECTION TIME CLOCK!!

FIX THIS!!! DO SOMETHING!!! I AM SICK OF THIS!! AND EXTREMELY ANNOYED!!!
    FIX THE TREEPLE APPEARANCE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-07-17 at 07:54 PM. Reason: removed swearing which is not allowed. moved to existing feedback thread..

Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has said anything, but according to the timer, there was s 1 Day & 17 Hrs, 59 Min 48 Sec left on this event. I haven't even reached Level 9 because of the lack of TREEPLE appearance. It Rarely appears at the Sparkling mine and the Twice a day appearance at Ivy's is insufficient to gather the Absurd amount of Gavels needed to Level up!

Unless you are playing 24/7, which I Can Not do, as I have a Life! Responsibilities! Family! Work!
    Come On TL!!! Get REAL! SPEED UP THE TREEPLE!! MAKE THEM APPEAR MORE!!!

You know I would LOVE TO FINISH AN EVENT!!! ITS NOT POSSIBLE WITH YOUR UNREALISTIC PICKS FOR GATHERING NEEDED ITEMS AND THE COLLECTION TIME CLOCK!!

FIX THIS!!! DO SOMETHING!!! I AM SICK OF THIS!! AND EXTREMELY ANNOYED!!!
    FIX THE TREEPLE APPEARANCE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!

This is a VERY COMMON PRACTICE for S8. They don't want you to finish. They want you to get close and then to purchase with real $$ anything needed to finish the challenge. I no longer play the challenges with a goal toward finishing, because I know the game is designed AGAINST the players. S8 does not know their audience!! A number of my long-time friends have completely stopped playing and have moved on to other games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyBlue95 View Post
    This is a VERY COMMON PRACTICE for S8. They don't want you to finish. They want you to get close and then to purchase with real $$ anything needed to finish the challenge. I no longer play the challenges with a goal toward finishing, because I know the game is designed AGAINST the players. S8 does not know their audience!! A number of my long-time friends have completely stopped playing and have moved on to other games.
    This has only been the case the past 6 months ...
    Previous to this events were designed to be able to be completed without any gems and based off a 16hr day.
    I usually finished events with days to spare!

The past 6 months Storm8 has been going through a phase where events have been designed with intentional bottlenecks and random drops in order to increase player spending.
    This has backfired though as (from what I gather from the forum) players feel forced into spending and as a result they've stopped spending all together. I know my wallet zips tightly whenever this happens.

Recently Storm8 has been listening to the players tho and is starting to design events without these elements linked to forced spending.
    But due to recycling event formats we're still seeing some of this.
    Hopefully these will completely phase out soon and we'll be back to the old Castle Story we all fell in love with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12