Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Whiplash Dragon

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Whiplash is proving to be conveniently ultra rare just in time for it to be required for a Dragon Tales. How nice.

Farm Supplier
    First try got Serpent, second Island, third 26h... omg

Rhino Keeper
    I got it on the first try with White Glass and Forest. Best of luck everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Earth X Hammerhead just gave me 8 hrs. Fingers crossed. Already used up my den boosts and gold moving a couple Islands and Gorgeouses through the den and nest so can't do anything but wait.

Rhino Keeper
    Thought I wouldn't mind an Elder or a Lorekeper fail, as I never was able to breed either of them. I would have even liked a Fuzzy fail, as I needed one for Bingo.Tried for Whiplash for the first time (Raindance + Light) - Winter. Raindance + Light again - and there it is, my Whiplash!
    Last edited by leo2010leo; 07-31-17 at 01:19 AM.

So this never happens for me. Last event, I missed out because I couldn't breed the dragon! But first try with metal and forest (both level 10) and I got an 8 hour. So I used the last of my gold and sped it up. It is whiplash!

Executive Chef
    For my son switched to Metal and Forest - 14 hours. So he has an island, Pegasus and now something else I'm too lazy to look up for his efforts. Grrrrr

Farm Supplier
    Stone + Water is giving me (yet another) Pegasus. Of course I get long, rare and super rare fails outside of LB events =P

Rhino Keeper
    Metal and forest got me a fuzzy, island and lorekeeper, but at last the egg is on the nest. I foresee a lot of planting ahead...

Fashion Designer
    Yay, my 8hr. Earth X Hammerhead result was a Whiplash.
    I parked the nest over in a vacant corner so I don't accidentially hatch it before it is needed.

Working on breeding a Mossrock now. Have wanted him forever, but am usually too busy trying to breed other dragons to focus on him.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast