Thread: Whiplash Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Four tries with Winter & Forest....
    1) Serpent - Rare
    2) Disco - Rare
    3) Elder (ugh) - Super Rare
    4) Hot Chocolate - Rare
    5) Atlantis - Super Rare

So 4 possible commons for Winter & Forest and after 5 tries I have 3 rares and 2 super rares. I know this is way too small a sample....but from other comments I cannot shake the idea that breeding is rigged.
    Last edited by JMThrive; 08-01-17 at 12:25 PM.

Host(ess)
    got him with island and light dragon
    sorry for my bad english

I've been trying for this dragon since Friday... no luck yet. My first attempt was fuzzy, then cloud, then island,... and now elder... these long fails are SO ANNOYING!!! I feel like they picked this color combo & 8 hr breeding time (since 3 other dragons have the same breeding time) on purpose... they could've picked something like 9 hrs or 7 hrs....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    I've been trying for this dragon since Friday... no luck yet. My first attempt was fuzzy, then cloud, then island,... and now elder... these long fails are SO ANNOYING!!! I feel like they picked this color combo & 8 hr breeding time (since 3 other dragons have the same breeding time) on purpose... they could've picked something like 9 hrs or 7 hrs....
    Same here. I activated den and both of them are keep getting long fail or 8 hours turned out to bw fuzzy... now i have elder and waverider..... i may have to givw up the tale

Farm Supplier
    After 2 days failed finally got it with pegasus x mecury
    Good luck everyone that still trying.

Executive Chef
    Still failing on my sons account - the 14 hour was an atlantis (he did have so woo hoo, I guess), then fuzzy, another fuzzy and now something really long again.

I don't mind trying hard for a dragon - but to require a 3 combo "common" with such long hour fails tied into a Dragon Tales in addition to all the food is just ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Boooooo😡 I keep getting fails... Fuzzy, and a few Elders. I missed out on the other Tales when we had to breed an Awoken and bred everything but that. Why add another color to make a common more complicated to get? I'm getting so frustrated with the Tales and World Events becoming impossible to complete without spending gold. They're making the game not as fun for me. Anyway, glad I delayed starting so I can hopefully breed Whiplash by the time I get to that chapter.

Edited: Once I got to Chapter 4 Act 3, breed w/an Island Dragon, I put together Island x Light & got it. Finally!
    Last edited by Scangelina; 08-02-17 at 05:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    First try - - I used Winter and Island. Love the egg.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Snow Owl/Forest gave me 2 in a row.

Fashion Designer
    White Glass/Old Watcher boom first try.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast