Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Whiplash Dragon

Banned
    I noticed a lot of people said they used Light as a parent, so I used Light and Serpent and got it.

New Resident
    Got it on my first try with island and winter. Good luck all!

Rhino Keeper
    Got him on my third try. With Light and Atlantis.
    Earlier fails were Fuzzy and Diamond ( )

Farm Supplier
    Finally!!!!!! Metal and Forest. Several fails with those 2. Second den also has an 8 hour breed. No doubt it will now be a second whiplash

Grrrr!!! Tried since the tales stated to get a whiplash and ALL I keep getting is 20+ hours dragons. 4 pegasus or elder in a row! Insane! Tried stone+hammerhead, regrowth+diamond, island+light, blue moon+queztal, and another white/blue+dawntree
    What combo has been the one that has been most effective? I'm draining my bingo boosts, any help is welcome and appreciated!!!

I had success with Banshee and Lorekeeper dragons.

After 3 days of failed attempts I finally have Whiplash in my nest. I used Hippogriff and Forest dragons.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Had to wait another 20 hour breeding... had the pleasant surprise to get a Turquoise! At least I didn't have that one yet. Now there's an 8-hour breed in the den.. hopefully it's a Whiplash this time!

Ridiculous... Not 1 whiplash with over a week of breeding straight! And on top of that I'm missing it on the free boosting weekend, and drained my all my breeding boosts. Had to let out my frustrations!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying for Whiplash for the past 3 days...tried different suggestions, no luck...shortly I am down to my last two days so have decided to throw in the towel...not enough time to catch up without spending gold I don't have!! Good luck to those still trying and congratulations to those who have accomplished their goals!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast