Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Auntie Tournament (pink, green) 36 Rounds 7/28/17

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Won the last battle and also the side goal dragon where you need to do tasks and last one was win 3 battles with red and/or blue. I won round 36 with red and blue dragon, got the side goal dragon on the nest and the game reset before I could do anything else. Ahhhhhh! I had to wait an hour to battle again because, of course, that didn't reset. I tried again to battle, with the same dragon which wasn't exhausted because that reset too, and lost so I had to spend 30 gold to get the side goal dragon. Beyond frustrating!
    Oh no! Those roll-backs are too annoying
    I'll never understand why everything resets except the battle timer!

Executive Chef
    Finally finished and egg on the nest!

Nightclub Owner
    Finished the tourney and Auntie is in storage - kind of feel bittersweet about it though. On one hand I love this dragon and wanted it since I'm an Auntie too but it's just going to sit in storage with my other 85 unique eggs because I'm low on habitat spaces
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Finished the tourney and Auntie is in storage - kind of feel bittersweet about it though. On one hand I love this dragon and wanted it since I'm an Auntie too but it's just going to sit in storage with my other 85 unique eggs because I'm low on habitat spaces
    It's the same way with me. I got about 65 in storage, Auntie included, because of space issues.
    Congratulations on finishing the tournament and thanks for the dragon descriptions on events too! You rock!

Rhino Keeper
    I took down Light Mother with Valiant 7 bbb

Executive Chef
    Thanks to Starship for the hints , proved very useful ......egg on nest ��
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Auntie is in storage! I'm so happy I won it, I'll most likely hatch it during the next leaderboard. I'm gonna give it my name or atleast some variation of it since I'm an aunt & pink is my favorite color lol

The dragon that gave me the most trouble was glasswing. Good luck to anyone still battling. My results for the last rounds are on page 6 or 7.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thanks to Starship for the hints , proved very useful ......egg on nest ��
    You're welcome pernmagic. I'm glad some of those suggestions worked for you.

Executive Chef
    Guess I'm not meant to have this one. Been stuck on Huntress since yesterday.

Farm Supplier
    Took down light mother with level 10 landworm

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast