View Poll Results: I enjoyed this cruise!

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

7 21.88%
  • Agree

6 18.75%
  • Neutral

6 18.75%
  • Disagree

8 25.00%
  • Strongly disagree

3 9.38%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I like the prizes - decorations

6 18.75%
  • I like the prizes - stamps

15 46.88%
  • I like the prizes - gem recipe

14 43.75%
  • I didn't like the prizes

7 21.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Staying in Paris Cruise - 28 Jul, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    the final gem recipe is a real disappointment. I only got 2 drops of batter in over 24 hours.

Plus, Pizza Crepe only brings you 300 servings, 450 points, 9 stars and a gem, yet it takes 5 special items drops AND a butter. meanwhile, I could use that butter to earn 50,000 points making pain au chocolate or 40,000 making salted ice cream (not to mention the other recipes.) And if a cruise comes, I need to have butter in stock to make cruise requests now!

I've made Pizza Crepe once and do not plan on making it again.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I don't really like that the goal recipe requires European butter.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    the final gem recipe is a real disappointment. I only got 2 drops of batter in over 24 hours.

Plus, Pizza Crepe only brings you 300 servings, 450 points, 9 stars and a gem, yet it takes 5 special items drops AND a butter. meanwhile, I could use that butter to earn 50,000 points making pain au chocolate or 40,000 making salted ice cream (not to mention the other recipes.) And if a cruise comes, I need to have butter in stock to make cruise requests now!

I've made Pizza Crepe once and do not plan on making it again.
    I agree with you both on this Pizza Crepe. The gem recipes have always been my motivation to do cruises which kept me going in this game. Unfortunately the need of butter in this prize recipe had much dampened that. Very sad to say, I had cooked it for the first and final time. I must remember to check the ingredients needed first next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I agree with you both on this Pizza Crepe. The gem recipes have always been my motivation to do cruises which kept me going in this game. Unfortunately the need of butter in this prize recipe had much dampened that. Very sad to say, I had cooked it for the first and final time. I must remember to check the ingredients needed first next time.
    Very very true!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345