View Poll Results: I enjoyed this cruise!

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly agree

7 21.88%
  • Agree

6 18.75%
  • Neutral

6 18.75%
  • Disagree

8 25.00%
  • Strongly disagree

3 9.38%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I like the prizes - decorations

6 18.75%
  • I like the prizes - stamps

15 46.88%
  • I like the prizes - gem recipe

14 43.75%
  • I didn't like the prizes

7 21.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Staying in Paris Cruise - 28 Jul, 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I see another change. The gem recipe now requires European butter (a gold stamp) to cook it. Not only it's difficult to complete a cruise to win a gem recipe, now we need another difficult ingredient to cook it. And if we dont have gold stamps to cook it, this grand prize recipe becomes useless?
    is this the pizza crepe?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    By the time people finish the cruise it's too late. It would be nice to know before so we can hold off on trying to master it until after the cruise. I really wanted so know sooner so it wouldn't take up a counter
    Yesssssss! Counter space is valuable.

Nightclub Owner
    Goal 3: Cook 15 Banana Crepes
    Serve Pizza crepe

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Goal 3: Cook 15 Banana Crepes
    Serve Pizza crepe

Whoa that is steep! It went from 1 to 5 and now 15. Goodness gracious!!

Thanks for the heads up Bobbyrae.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I see another change. The gem recipe now requires European butter (a gold stamp) to cook it. Not only it's difficult to complete a cruise to win a gem recipe, now we need another difficult ingredient to cook it. And if we dont have gold stamps to cook it, this grand prize recipe becomes useless?
    Will Lani come with her gold stamp express order? The 10 day cruise maybe finished, depending on when it was started. The timer to get the recipe is running when she comes. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yesssssss! Counter space is valuable.
    i always think they introduce / bring back old limited dishes is to occupy your counter space.

back then it is just limited, which you could choose to earn star for mastery or not, or there was also side goal too,,, i can't remember.
    it stopped for a while, but recently they brought that back in terms of side goal with incentive of stamp to complete, therefore, even i master recent two (?) event's limited recipe which were old dishes, still have to cook those for stamp/ side goal thingy.

Rhino Keeper
    Woh! The final gem recipe will require a butter???? That is huge. That's an incredibly expensive dish to make. All the work to get a butter and then turn around and *maybe* get a gem from it?

Yeah... May not bother finishing this cruise. Wow. Super disappointed. I'm of the camp that could not care less for stamps. I think the stamp challenges are really boring, time consuming, and stamps are not fun to earn.

I do the cruises because I like getting fun decorations for "free" (aka not spending gems) and to get a gem recipe so that I can earn gems for decor and building.

As I've been top leveled out for a while, this might be the end of the road for me if this is the new direction of the game.

Farm Supplier
    Lani is not necessary. Gold stamps are rewarded 2 cruise days. There is yet plenty of time to process the stamp into European butter.
    Save 1 butter to unlock the gem recipe at the end of the cruise.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SunUpSunDown View Post
    Lani is not necessary. Gold stamps are rewarded 2 cruise days. There is yet plenty of time to process the stamp into European butter.
    Save 1 butter to unlock the gem recipe at the end of the cruise.
    i suspect the complaint was that the recipe called for butter in the first place which needs the elusive gold stamp to make which then makes the recipe itself hard to make.

Farm Supplier
    Two years ago started playing Restaurant Story 2. It's easier now than the beginning because all shops and restaurant are expanded to the max. I,m at level 60. My personal goal was to master recipes. That didn't happen. Last year stamps were introduced in June. Lani came in August.
    Last month, more than a year of time, I finally mastered all stamp recipes. Sitting on 800+ duck eggs, I ignore most quests for those now. The turbinado sugar I use in one recipe that was mastered months ago.

I use stamp ingredients for cruise goals.

With no stamp recipes to unlock, I have 10,000+ recipe cards.

So. I will try to get the pizza crepe that uses European Butter. If it takes a month or more than a Year to master, so be it.

I can play RS2 as it is. To be honest, it,s the same old same old. Enough comfort and familiar to not quit. So far. Maybe I stay because I like how I decorated the restaurant.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast