Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Last Friday I was hoped for Leo so I bred my UC and my Peamoth and got a Peamoth, but no Leo. Did the same thing early today and got a 45 hr timer. Darn I'm so disappointed a nature or a dark crystle hibred instead of the Peamoth. Ya-hoo lots of points for my L.B. Boost is on the way.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Wonder if Leo will come out today? I already have it but it's close to time, no?
    I hope so as well, after Leo I only need one more to get Ophiuchus and then I can consider that collection complete. Good luck anyone who wants or needs it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Last Friday I was hoped for Leo so I bred my UC and my Peamoth and got a Peamoth, but no Leo. Did the same thing early today and got a 45 hr timer. Darn I'm so disappointed a nature or a dark crystle hibred instead of the Peamoth. Ya-hoo lots of points for my L.B. Boost is on the way.
    Congrats on your gem hybrid though! yessss great LB points

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I hope so as well, after Leo I only need one more to get Ophiuchus and then I can consider that collection complete. Good luck anyone who wants or needs it.
    Me too one more to go, thank goodness! Good Luck!

Executive Chef
    Leo is released! Good Luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Not sure if it was Sagittarius or Capricorn lol
    Capricorn. Thanks that's the 3th I need to have. Wish me luck with Leo first

I know what I'm going to do. I'm gonna skip the breeding part for Leo (Peamoth), so I can focus on the Tubacan
    Last edited by AppieP; 07-25-17 at 12:01 PM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

What should the new monthly series of animals be?

I am curious of what animals would come next. Maybe the ruling planet of the zodiacs? The mythical birthstones? ( They are different than the modern birthstones, most of them) I am also curious of the 13th birthstone animal! Been trying to figure that out for months!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    I am curious of what animals would come next. Maybe the ruling planet of the zodiacs? The mythical birthstones? ( They are different than the modern birthstones, most of them) I am also curious of the 13th birthstone animal! Been trying to figure that out for months!
    I'm not sure that there will be a 13th birthstone because there isn't a 13th month. The reason they came up with the 13th Zodiac animal is because, towards the end of 2016, astronomers or whoever supposedly added a 13th Zodiac sign. So I think that Storm 8 just added that as a little bonus for us for collecting all of the original zodiac signs.

My nail polish group is looking at possibly doing the birth month flowers. I think that could be really pretty for the next year.

Banned
    ok, so this isn't a speculation on what's to come as much as it is a comment on the current sales in the game. Perhaps we should have a sticky thread to comment on sales (not goal lines, events, etc.).
    I am curious as to why we are having yet another sale that includes the Castlewary. I bought a package with one a few months ago - I think it came with Runes. Then they had another sale that included a Castlewary just a few weeks ago. Now we have yet another sale package including it? Out of the 100s of animals in the game, why is this one in the rotation so heavily? Just wondering. I was going to make a joke about them having tons of Castlewaries in a warehouse that they are trying to clearance out. It's funny because they are just a pixel, not real. lol!

Similar question on Papa Penguin. I will never complain about seeing a penguin offered in the game, but he was just in the market to be bred back in, like maybe May? I was very happy to be able to breed him, and I don't want to deny anyone else the opportunity to purchase him, but, again, why is this not more spread out? Kind of like the Rooted Rhino being available 2x so close together. Are they just hastily "grabbing" the nearest/easiest animal to put out there? I will say, though, that this was the first time I remember seeing Electrocutie, but I didn't buy him/her because the overall package wasn't anything I needed. I'm really only interested in packages that include Runes.

Rhino Keeper
    Just a friendly reminder that there should be a Storybook right after the LB so you may want to save up your food.