Thread: I'm not earning money...

Angry I'm not earning money...

Helpppppp!!!! Something is wrong with my Fashion story game.. I put out clothes, but it seems like The Buyers are Not Buying them and the Same ones That I put out, are still Sitting on the Racks and Shelf and I am not earning any money. I am only winning money from Tips and goals.. I want to decorate my Store, but I can't because I'm not getting Any Money.. Is anyone else shop acting that way??

Executive Chef
    Try uninstalling, then reinstalling the game.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

I tried that.. It didn't Work.

Executive Chef
    You'll need to contact support at support.storm8.com because I can't think of what else it might be.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible that your racks or tables are blocked? Do your customers have access to dressing rooms & mirrors? Also, do they have access to cash registers? Hope this might help.

No, I have Everything space Out So they Can get clothes & get to The register..

New Resident
    I'm having this issue too. In the mornings when I open the game and receive the message regarding how much money I've earned, that amount is not added to my coin total. I tried contacting support.storm8.com but received the message, "Unfortunately, we are unable to recover any currency lost in Fashion Story. We apologize for the inconvenience."