View Poll Results: Did you Like the Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

52 52.00%
  • I did not like the Event

35 35.00%
  • I did not do this event

1 1.00%
  • Lone Star Dragon

45 45.00%
  • Whiplash Dragon

26 26.00%
  • Stargazer Dragon

32 32.00%
  • Sky Telescope

12 12.00%
  • Meteor Shower

21 21.00%
  • Crash Site

10 10.00%
  • I could not finish the event

27 27.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Stars Above **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    After seeing all the fails some of you guys have been having, I feel I got lucky and was able to breed Whip on the first go. I used Atlantis and Light. Good luck everyone D:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    It's probably just me, but I'd stick with trying something white, white-blue, or white-green, with the Island, if I was aiming at the Whiplash. ...and yes, I definitely considered that, since I don't have Whiplash yet.
    Thanks so much for the pointers (: ★ bred island with bluemoon, 7h incubation I would think it's whiplash (: ★

Rhino Keeper
    I have a whiplash on the nest, 8hours, after a few fails with Metal 15 and Forest 10.

I only plan to get Stargazer... idk if I will since I'm having trouble trying for whiplash. I just want to get it ahead of time before it's needed... I haven't been participating in previous tales lately since the luminous one put a bad taste in my mouth... also the grand prizes haven't been appealing to me... nightwing's got nice typing but I don't like the celestial base

Farm Supplier
    Sooooo... technically we can hatch and raise Lonestar and Stargazer ahead of time, right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Thanks so much for the pointers (: ★ bred island with bluemoon, 7h incubation I would think it's whiplash (: ★
    I tried that combination, also. I have an 8 hour timer on my Breeding Roost. I guess, with 5 possible 8 hr results, I have a 20% chance of being able to proceed.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonyju View Post
    Sooooo... technically we can hatch and raise Lonestar and Stargazer ahead of time, right?
    Yes! I have raised Lonestar to a 14 already, each task requiring him to be some particular level has auto-completed.

Naturally after trying for Whiplash continuously on two dens since the event began I finally got one and then immediately a second! At least I can continue. So keep trying guys.

Fashion Designer
    Oh no. I just realized my Island in only level 3 (because I absolutely loathe Island Dragons). I can't use him to breed. It wouldn't be so bad, but since my Lonestar is level 9, and I thought I wouldn't be needing the evo for a few days so I put a baby Moon dragon in evo a few hours ago. "A trade for a black gem will be great!" I confidently proclaimed to my cat. *facepalm*

Just slapped my last evo boost on it with about 25 hours left. Then, 20 for the Island... ugh. Hopefully it won't set me back too far to finish.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Yes! I have raised Lonestar to a 14 already, each task requiring him to be some particular level has auto-completed.
    Great! Thanks so much! =D

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast