View Poll Results: Did you Like the Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

52 52.00%
  • I did not like the Event

35 35.00%
  • I did not do this event

1 1.00%
  • Lone Star Dragon

45 45.00%
  • Whiplash Dragon

26 26.00%
  • Stargazer Dragon

32 32.00%
  • Sky Telescope

12 12.00%
  • Meteor Shower

21 21.00%
  • Crash Site

10 10.00%
  • I could not finish the event

27 27.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Stars Above **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kobidragon4 View Post
    Which can we use?
    There is another thread title whiplash that gives breeding info which might be helpful. It's white, blue, green. I got mine with light and mermaid.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    What do you mean by can't breed in advance? Mine is sitting on the nest, ready to hatch for that task, same as I've always done.
    As far as I know, the rules are still the same & you can breed in advance. As long as you don't hatch/take your egg off the best before the task, it'll count once you get to the task and remove it. You just need to make sure to keep it on the nest till then.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I know there's been a lot of dumb things going on lately in this game but I have to take time out to say thank you Storm8 for giving us time to grow food for this event. I so appreciate it. Thank you for having this auto start on Sunday instead of today or immediately after it's released. Finally, I see some goodwill here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Whiplash Dragon, Chapters 6 and 8...

On Sale for 225 Gold

I think you can skip it's tasks in the Tales for 112 bars of Gold. Too bad we can't breed it in advance. I'm curious if it "hatches" on removal from the Roost or cracking off the Nest, for the sake of the Story.
    I always breed the needed dragon up front, then leave it on the nest till the Tales ask me to hatch it: then I put it in a habitat.

Ok, this breeding is REALLY not going very well for me:
    Game 1-Metal & Dawntree=Blue moon, Disco, Waverider or Holographic
    Game 2- Metal & Forest = Atlantis, Pegasus

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I know there's been a lot of dumb things going on lately in this game but I have to take time out to say thank you Storm8 for giving us time to grow food for this event. I so appreciate it. Thank you for having this auto start on Sunday instead of today or immediately after it's released. Finally, I see some goodwill here.
    I agree! It really makes a difference being able to get a few apples saved up.

Fashion Designer
    What's up with this reward screen? It's a bit concerning. Does the prize token for completing a DT usually look like a regular old coin? And what's with the 250 food prize? Really? Feed over 300,000 food to the event dragons during the Tales and win 250 food?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    What's up with this reward screen? It's a bit concerning. Does the prize token for completing a DT usually look like a regular old coin? And what's with the 250 food prize? Really? Feed over 300,000 food to the event dragons during the Tales and win 250 food?

Nope. The real prize is using the coin/token in the crafting den to change/spend it for one of three options: dragon (skyshatter from a year ago), 15 adventure/gold tickets, OR three of the 10X food boosts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scangelina View Post
    As far as I know, the rules are still the same & you can breed in advance. As long as you don't hatch/take your egg off the best before the task, it'll count once you get to the task and remove it. You just need to make sure to keep it on the nest till then.
    Yeah, I said "breed" but I meant, "just get the thing and good to go". It's a triple-type dragon. Common or not, it's going to have a lot of possible fails to be hinging an entire event on successfully breeding it.

Having to rent the extra roost, makes keeping a pair on it for days a bit ridiculous, also.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Executive Chef
    Just started mine this AM. I'm low on food, starting at 140k. I've got the alarm set for every hour to battle so in 10 days I should be barely able to make enough food between rushrooms and diamonddates. Will plant upgrades if watching a movie/ballgame. Keeping up with mining too.

I actually like the token dragon best - the others are good but my goal is to finish. Good luck everyone! Day 1 complete!

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast