View Poll Results: Did you Like the Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

52 52.00%
  • I did not like the Event

35 35.00%
  • I did not do this event

1 1.00%
  • Lone Star Dragon

45 45.00%
  • Whiplash Dragon

26 26.00%
  • Stargazer Dragon

32 32.00%
  • Sky Telescope

12 12.00%
  • Meteor Shower

21 21.00%
  • Crash Site

10 10.00%
  • I could not finish the event

27 27.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Stars Above **NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    I like these dragons, so I'm going to finish this tales event, unlike the last one~

What would be the best pairing for getting that white/blue/green new common dragon, maybe metal x forest? I know I'm going to get so many island fails...
    Don't forget about Elder & Pegasus fails...I seem to get rares & SR when after commons for these. Just "lucky" I guess. I've no idea about combos to avoid really long fails. Can't think of any.

Rhino Keeper
    How long do we get before this auto-starts?

Executive Chef
    Mermaid and light = 19 combinations (five 8 hr combinations possible - metal, stone, fuzzy, disco and whiplash)
    Stone and water = 18 combinations
    Metal and forest = 18 combinations

This could take a while! A lot of long fails.......

Edited: I sped up my 8 hour breeding and I think I got it, I don't recognize the egg.
    Last edited by ksbmommy; 07-28-17 at 02:25 PM.

Banned
    Yup good ol storm8 they love the misery they cause. Dragons and habitat looks nice I just refuse to buy anything until the land and crops issues are dealt with. Also dragon album on android. Ill continue to warn off new players from this game as well

Executive Chef
    I was going to sit this one out but just realized that we get a token - Skyshatter is the craftsble token dragon this time. Going to be planting as fast and furious as I can. Food supply is always my issue with DT, can never get ahead any more.

Executive Chef
    Looked at the requirements for crafting. Lonestar is SUPER BUSY and will require a lot of planning between evolving, battles and quests.

Star Charts = 14 at 3hrs for each
    Night Glasses = 10 or 13 at 3hrs for each (day 7 says another meteor shower, will have to see if day 6 counts if you don't place, 13 is worst case)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    How long do we get before this auto-starts?
    Yes, please let us know when this will auto start! Thank you
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone added up the food totals yet? I'm feeling too lazy to bust out my calculator right now (it's all rainy and nasty out here. blah). I looked at the feeding chart for Lonestar and it looks pretty hefty. Then, adding in Stargazer and some food for Whiplash... seems like it will take A LOT of food to make it to the end, maybe more than usual?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Has anyone added up the food totals yet? I'm feeling too lazy to bust out my calculator right now (it's all rainy and nasty out here. blah). I looked at the feeding chart for Lonestar and it looks pretty hefty. Then, adding in Stargazer and some food for Whiplash... seems like it will take A LOT of food to make it to the end, maybe more than usual?

Lonestar to 14 = 243,960
    Stargazer to 12 = 101,475
    Whiplash to 6 = 1,225

Grand total = 346,660

Feeding Whiplash is ridiculous for a common. Looking at the food chart, he takes the same amount of food as the SUPER RARE Stargazer. It's a common, COMMON - no way EVER a common should take as much food as this one will.

My math may be off, not feeling well, but it's close to the usual amount I plan for (~350k)

Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Don't forget about Elder & Pegasus fails...I seem to get rares & SR when after commons for these. Just "lucky" I guess. I've no idea about combos to avoid really long fails. Can't think of any.
    Metal & Forest: 1st fail...SR...15 hrs Atlantis

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast