View Poll Results: Did you Like the Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

52 52.00%
  • I did not like the Event

35 35.00%
  • I did not do this event

1 1.00%
  • Lone Star Dragon

45 45.00%
  • Whiplash Dragon

26 26.00%
  • Stargazer Dragon

32 32.00%
  • Sky Telescope

12 12.00%
  • Meteor Shower

21 21.00%
  • Crash Site

10 10.00%
  • I could not finish the event

27 27.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Stars Above **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I got 18 hours when breeding with Lonestar for chapter 7 and now 24 hours breeding it with Whiplash for chapter 8!

I think I made a mistake. To prepare as much as possible I have already crafted two fragments so I only needed the one in chapter 9 for the crash site in chapter 10. Normally that would be fine, but now I'm way behind on charts and glasses, needing 2 more of each. And I need them for chapter 9. Problem is only one is drpped per quest.

With my Lonestar in the den for 24 hours, it won't be able to fight, no less doing quests. I will need to speed up its breeding.

Hold off crafting the fragments in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I have the second Dragon being crafted, but no food left. So I am stopping here, even though I only had 8 hours on breeding for chapter 7. Good luck with the rest of the tales those of you who have more food.

Banned
    Well, I'm done. Can't breed a super ultra rare common dragon.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-04-17 at 12:31 PM. Reason: removed mod action comments- see forum rules

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    What is everyone planning on breeding their Lonestar with in Ch. 7? I was just checking out the options and it's not looking too great. Two long commons are unavoidable (Sunrise and Luck).

Can't decide if I should just go for Lonestar X Air and pray for a Genie fail, or get crazy and do something like Lonestar X Hidden Gem to throw some shorter common outcomes into the mix. That also unfortunately adds Diamond and some even longer possible fails, like Elder, into the mix, as well. Lonestar X Mask looks to be a little better, lots of outcomes in the 12-16 hr range. I might go with that... still experimenting.
    I did Lonestar with Water and got 14 hours. ( used Water because I needed a Bingo square)

Farm Supplier
    I bred lonestar with fire to get 15 hrs laserlight.... if you are lucky you may get 5 hr love dragon too.

Fashion Designer
    Wow, I've been trying for Whiplash non-stop since last week. I guess Tales is over for me. This morning I had an island and winter on nests, used a few gold to speed up - only to add a fuzzy, then a 20hr island on the roost. Wishing anyone still trying for this "common" luck!
    Last edited by sipland; 08-04-17 at 07:03 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I lucked out and got 6 hrs. using Lonestar X Mask in Chapter 7. Probably an Awoken, but I'm hoping it will be Emberglow since I don't have one of those.

I'm finally all caught up after my baby Island crisis and have about 17 hours until Ch, 8 unlocks. Got the first star fragment crafting and will be questing for the parts for the other two all day, along with evolving Stargazer up to epic. Hopefully that will give him half a chance at winning his upcoming battles, lol. Trying to line up an easy common in the arena for his first battle, too.

After reading AinoDk's post, now I'm getting nervous about the breeding in Ch. 8. Whiplash X Lonestar has like 76 outcomes, all the bad commons (Sunrise, Poison, Island) are possibilities, plus there a bunch of other 20+ hr. possibilities. My fingers are crossed for everyone to get nice, less-than-10 hr. outcome.

It's been so long since I've done a whole Tales, I had forgotten how time consuming and involved getting everything set up is. I'm really enjoying it! I haven't been this thoroughly engaged -or had so much fun- with the game in a quite long time. Honestly, I've been missing it.

I'd love to be able to enjoy the Tales again on a regular basis but, sadly, the only reason I am able to enjoy this one is because I have skipped most of the other recent events. All my carefully saved food will be gone by the end of Ch. 10, and then I'm sure a hungry LB will be up as soon as the Tales clock runs out (maybe even before), and then a hungry World Event, repeat, repeat, no break, no time to build up any food, no time to breathe... So, I guess that will be it for me and the Tales again for a few months. Sigh. Makes me sad and nostalgic for better days gone by.
    Seems like this game has become an exercise in letting dragons go instead of collecting them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Try blue & white with green. I used Nordic 10 & Forest 10 & I got a Whiplash dragon twice in a row. (I hatched first one too early.)
    Got an 8 hour egg breeding now using Island and Light so if it is Whiplash I'll be a day behind unless I speed up using boosts and gold not sure I want to do that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Try blue & white with green. I used Nordic 10 & Forest 10 & I got a Whiplash dragon twice in a row. (I hatched first one too early.)
    Omg! It worked on first try! Thank you so much for the suggestion. I guess Nordic and forest are the magic combo for me too. Thanks a lot. Have a great day 😊

Nightclub Owner
    Since the Dragon Tales usually ask for so much food, I never finished the last island expansion from the mine so that I can continually use it as a food source. Due to this fact, I've been maxed out at 999 island pieces for the longest time. However during this event while I was mining for food I noticed my island pieces are now over 1000, has anyone else noticed this?