View Poll Results: Did you Like the Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

52 52.00%
  • I did not like the Event

35 35.00%
  • I did not do this event

1 1.00%
  • Lone Star Dragon

45 45.00%
  • Whiplash Dragon

26 26.00%
  • Stargazer Dragon

32 32.00%
  • Sky Telescope

12 12.00%
  • Meteor Shower

21 21.00%
  • Crash Site

10 10.00%
  • I could not finish the event

27 27.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Stars Above **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Fell behind a couple of hours at work. I'll be able to catch-up today and have it all ready for tomorrow.

The battles this time went REALLY well so far - both dragons held their own with only 1 lost (I really did know better).

Executive Chef
    Still no whiplash. Unbelievable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I knew that dragon would ruin this Tales for many people. There's a reason that I switched to collecting unique three-color combinations after I got most all of the Diamonds. Some of them have eluded me for a couple of years now. When they have a Limited Time breeding opportunity for a three-color, I often don't even bother to try more than a couple of times, because I know that it would be a fruitless and costly endeavor.

The cold comfort of the situation is that it actually does get easier to pass up dragons the more that you do it.

Better luck next time.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Are you KIDDING me?!?!? 'Unbelievable' is the understatement of the year! I started trying immediately and it finally appeared the day after it was needed on both of my games. By then I had decided to bail on the event. Was on holiday at the beach with my family and refused to be sucked down by frustration. We had beautiful weather (for a change) and I was determined to enjoy it!
    I'm SO sorry you still haven't gotten it...that's quite something.

Me neither.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    Thank you for confirmation! So those with very limited room may want to let it sit in the storage instead of hatching it.
    I have the quest to still get wish it doesn't show in crafting for me too choose. Qwest says make wish and nothing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    Me neither.
    So sorry to hear. I usually have a problem crafting the needed dragon, but not this time. I got it first try.
    So, naturally when I get to the battling with Stargazer, I can't seem to win even one battle.
    I doubt I will finish. Too many battles to win, and winning with a specific dragon is always a problem.
    I get ultra rare dragons. There is no way Stargazer is winning those battles. It can't even beat a rare.
    Good luck, if you are still trying to complete it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    You have to accept not getting all the event-dragons(new or old) & decide when to stop in an event which requires feeding a "ton" of apples.
    e.g. the last W.E. had the last milestone dragon which could only be reached by spending gold so many of us stopped playing after getting the 1st milestone dragon.

Maybe s8 did respond to the negative feedback & returned to the previous DT requirement of about 340k apples for this DT.
    I stopped tournaments almost 2 years ago, don't attempt to win leaderboards, don't breed for new dragons much, don't buy old dragons, and don't spend gold to finish world events. This was the first time I've spent gold on anything besides habitats in years. I don't often finish tales either. In essence I barely play this game anymore. I spend my time expanding and growing food. Just chose to finish this one because I could.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I knew that dragon would ruin this Tales for many people. There's a reason that I switched to collecting unique three-color combinations after I got most all of the Diamonds. Some of them have eluded me for a couple of years now. When they have a Limited Time breeding opportunity for a three-color, I often don't even bother to try more than a couple of times, because I know that it would be a fruitless and costly endeavor.

The cold comfort of the situation is that it actually does get easier to pass up dragons the more that you do it.

Better luck next time.
    You know it's true, I had only missed one tournament dragon in 4 1/2 years and I've missed about 4 the past 6 months.
    I won't spend gold anymore, since the game has gone the way it's gone. If I get stuck on a Level 6 dragon for days I won't keep dealing with it. I don't need the stress. It is as you said, easier as you go along to let them go when you decide it's just not worth it anymore. No land, no room and no reasonable events any more. Sorry S8, I'm not opening my wallet again unless you open your eyes and treat your long time, long dedicated players like the valued customers we are. I'm not going to be abused any more.
    I tried again just now. No whiplash, another 15 hrs. I have tried since day one of the announced event, wasted my boosted breed weekend and I can't even attempt to do this event unless I hit the whiplash lotto. Seriously ridiculous. Shouldn't make a completely luck based task.
    Last edited by jjblueyes; 08-07-17 at 11:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    Me neither.
    Sorry hon. It's really not cool.