View Poll Results: Did you Like the Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

52 52.00%
  • I did not like the Event

35 35.00%
  • I did not do this event

1 1.00%
  • Lone Star Dragon

45 45.00%
  • Whiplash Dragon

26 26.00%
  • Stargazer Dragon

32 32.00%
  • Sky Telescope

12 12.00%
  • Meteor Shower

21 21.00%
  • Crash Site

10 10.00%
  • I could not finish the event

27 27.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Stars Above **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I, for one, was very pleased to see that there wasn't a tournament running at the same time as the Tales battles.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone crafted the Crash Site for Chapter 10 ahead of time? And left it sitting in the crafting building? I'm wondering if just placing it will complete the task? It says "craft and decorate with..." and usually the decorating/placing part is what completes tasks like that.

It would nice to have those three hours free tomorrow, but that's an impossible amount of questing to redo (to craft 3 more star fragments) if it doesn't work.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Has anyone crafted the Crash Site for Chapter 10 ahead of time? And left it sitting in the crafting building? I'm wondering if just placing it will complete the task? It says "craft and decorate with..." and usually the decorating/placing part is what completes tasks like that.

It would nice to have those three hours free tomorrow, but that's an impossible amount of questing to redo (to craft 3 more star fragments) if it doesn't work.
    I could not complete Crash Site and decided to pay 40 gold to meet the deadline.

I should prepare for it days ago as I did not realize that the following is required:
    3 Star Fragment to craft the crash site which consist of:
    3 X 4 Stargazing and 3 X 2 Look there and the process is 3 hours each except crafting the star fragment 1 hr.
    Something to learn about. Anyway 1 more battle for me to go and 4 hours left to the finish line. Good luck all !!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post

you can start the crafting. but don't place it before asked
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Farm Supplier
    Wish won't let me choose it isn't working

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    Finished the tales. I received the star token when I won the last battle, without needing to hatch Nightwing. The token goal did not complete, do we get a second token after hatching Nightwing or just food? Or is this some sort of glitch?
    Token is given without hatching Nightwing & no 2nd token when Nightwing hatched, just a paltry 250 apples which we can get from 3 farms of Rushrooms in 1hr.
    Token crafted for 15 tickets as already have Skyshatter L7 from previous DT.

I'm officially quitting this tales, after over a week of breeding I STILL haven't breed a whiplash! Even after I went on a breeding a spree.
    Sad face this will be the first tales I haven't completed since us on Android got them. Grrr!!!! Stupid whiplash...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Token is given without hatching Nightwing & no 2nd token when Nightwing hatched, just a paltry 250 apples which we can get from 3 farms of Rushrooms in 1hr.
    Token crafted for 15 tickets as already have Skyshatter L7 from previous DT.
    Thank you for confirmation! So those with very limited room may want to let it sit in the storage instead of hatching it.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I managed to complete all activities ready for Day 10 with 3 hours to spare....then realised I accidentally did 2 Meteor Showers during this Tales and I was short of Charts to make the third Star Fragment....well it was good there was no need for Lonestar so off it went for quests.
    I completed the Tales with 8 hours left but besides the difficulty in breeding Whiplash on the 8th or 9th time this has been an easy Tales, 138k food left as well
    I will say what helped me out was the boosters I have from Bingo, especially the 10x Evolution one which got Stargazer up to in an hour then levelled it to 12 before I started its battles.
    Anyway good luck to all still working on this Tales.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiola8 View Post
    I could not complete Crash Site and decided to pay 40 gold to meet the deadline.

I should prepare for it days ago as I did not realize that the following is required:
    3 Star Fragment to craft the crash site which consist of:
    3 X 4 Stargazing and 3 X 2 Look there and the process is 3 hours each except crafting the star fragment 1 hr.
    Something to learn about. Anyway 1 more battle for me to go and 4 hours left to the finish line. Good luck all !!!
    Congrats on making it (almoooost there!) to the end!

I always wonder how players who don't (or can't) view the forums manage to do events. The number of pieces needed for all the star fragments in this one is extreme. Without knowing all the tasks and details way ahead of time, thre is no way anyone would be able to complete this Tales.