View Poll Results: Did you Like the Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

52 52.00%
  • I did not like the Event

35 35.00%
  • I did not do this event

1 1.00%
  • Lone Star Dragon

45 45.00%
  • Whiplash Dragon

26 26.00%
  • Stargazer Dragon

32 32.00%
  • Sky Telescope

12 12.00%
  • Meteor Shower

21 21.00%
  • Crash Site

10 10.00%
  • I could not finish the event

27 27.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Stars Above **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    What is everyone planning on breeding their Lonestar with in Ch. 7? I was just checking out the options and it's not looking too great. Two long commons are unavoidable (Sunrise and Luck).

Can't decide if I should just go for Lonestar X Air and pray for a Genie fail, or get crazy and do something like Lonestar X Hidden Gem to throw some shorter common outcomes into the mix. That also unfortunately adds Diamond and some even longer possible fails, like Elder, into the mix, as well. Lonestar X Mask looks to be a little better, lots of outcomes in the 12-16 hr range. I might go with that... still experimenting.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 08-03-17 at 04:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Do you need to craft one or two meteor showers? The word 'another' is confusing me! Thanks!

Just one as long as you WAIT to collect it. So craft it when prompted in the tales and the next day collect it when prompted. You only need one.

Ok I give up with this event lol. I conclude I am fine with my LONEstar dragon.

*cries heavily and whimpers in the corner because I couldn't get stargazer dragon*
    Last edited by fantasyomgloveitpewds; 08-03-17 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Typo. Gove - Give

Farm Supplier
    2nd try to breed whiplash on both my accounts. Breeding light & island. On 1 account I got another 12 hr timer and on the 2nd account I got a 27hr timer!! I mean SERIOUSLY! I will not spend gold when they stack the deck against me.
    If I do not finish this event so be it 😡

Farm Supplier
    Can we get a find button on here this is too hard to keep track of where each dragon is. Please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by clk48706 View Post
    2nd try to breed whiplash on both my accounts. Breeding light & island. On 1 account I got another 12 hr timer and on the 2nd account I got a 27hr timer!! I mean SERIOUSLY! I will not spend gold when they stack the deck against me.
    If I do not finish this event so be it ��
    my baby account is still trying for whiplash since almost 5 days !
    silly to put a 3 colors dragon in a DT !
    will just make players unhappy and leave the game !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I will try 1 more time to breed Whiplash after another 20 hour fail hatches and if no whiplash I'm done with this. I bred the last two common dragons for the 2 previous tales with no problems! I've decided that I'm not going to stress over these events. I'll just concentrate on rebuilding my food stores for the next event!

Rhino Keeper
    Attempt 8 Light and Island both level 10.
    Results in 8 hours and the egg popped out to be a Whiplash.
    Now waiting for the hatching but prepared for the other parts to automatically complete where possible.

Fashion Designer
    i thought the request of hatch a common dragon can be completed by moving egg to den in the past.

i was just relieved that i finally got whiplash when speeding up breeding den, and then panic the tales request was not registered.
    already tried to restart the apps to force the game to sync, but still it did not count.
    that will make me two days behind the tales.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    my baby account is still trying for whiplash since almost 5 days !
    silly to put a 3 colors dragon in a DT !
    will just make players unhappy and leave the game !
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    I will try 1 more time to breed Whiplash after another 20 hour fail hatches and if no whiplash I'm done with this. I bred the last two common dragons for the 2 previous tales with no problems! I've decided that I'm not going to stress over these events. I'll just concentrate on rebuilding my food stores for the next event!
    Quote Originally Posted by clk48706 View Post
    If I do not finish this event so be it 
    Try blue & white with green. I used Nordic 10 & Forest 10 & I got a Whiplash dragon twice in a row. (I hatched first one too early.)
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-04-17 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Merged duplicate posts