View Poll Results: Did you Like the Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

52 52.00%
  • I did not like the Event

35 35.00%
  • I did not do this event

1 1.00%
  • Lone Star Dragon

45 45.00%
  • Whiplash Dragon

26 26.00%
  • Stargazer Dragon

32 32.00%
  • Sky Telescope

12 12.00%
  • Meteor Shower

21 21.00%
  • Crash Site

10 10.00%
  • I could not finish the event

27 27.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales : Stars Above **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    I'm at the part where I need to use stargazer to battle 3 x in arena ★

Anyone in same page as me? (:
    Not sure where you are? I'm in chapter 9, but only 2 battles with stargazer are required. Unless you are adding the figh at the end of chapter 8.
    Just had Kitsune, which I chose to get rid off with another dragon as odds were really poor. Now waiting to see what the next opponent will be.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Not sure where you are? I'm in chapter 9, but only 2 battles with stargazer are required. Unless you are adding the figh at the end of chapter 8.
    Just had Kitsune, which I chose to get rid off with another dragon as odds were really poor. Now waiting to see what the next opponent will be
    Yaay we're at same page! stargazer fights normal, despite the rarity and attributes, I hope I won't try to speed through to next page.

Last edited by Den8137259; 08-05-17 at 04:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Yaay we're at same page! stargazer fights normal, despite the rarity and attributes, I hope I won't try to speed through to next page
    Hmm, not gonna try againsr Jester 14 either. Waiting to see what the next will bring. Luckily it's not tournament time

Farm Supplier
    I had a lvl 14 Water and lvl 13 Social and Stargazer beat them both with only one hit. Lucky! Congrats to everyone who made this far, it surely has been a tough one.

Those who are stuck with breeding Whiplash, I feel your pain. My baby account is facing the same dilemma, nothing but (long) fails. Main only had one Island and one Winter as fails before getting the dragon, baby at least 3 Islands, Holographic, Waverider, Pegasus. Now 20hrs again. Started both the same day.

I also would love to have a way to search for dragons. It is starting to become too much of a chore to find particular dragons for breeding for bingo and sometimes I lose my special dragons for the tales events.
    Last edited by vicious1138; 08-05-17 at 05:23 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Second Tales in a row that I can't complete. Attempt 6 on the nest for Whiplash. 20 hours until my next attempt and 1 day 17 hours left in Tales. It's getting pretty discouraging.

Fashion Designer
    Can i raise whiplash to lv 6 before the act comes up?
    I am afraid i would get long hr breeding from the act b4.

Host(ess)
    I'm at the same stage and so far have got 4 diamond type dragons in a row!!! This is going to take some time at this rate

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Hmm, not gonna try againsr Jester 14 either. Waiting to see what the next will bring. Luckily it's not tournament time
    I'm at the same stage and so far have got 4 diamond type dragons in a row!!! This is going to take some time at this rate

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jax636 View Post
    Whoa that's bad luck. Keep in there, an easy one will come. A level 12 water means I'm now finished witl chapter 9.
    Tomorrow I'm out most of the day toough, so that's going to be tough!

@hungryres: Yes it's safe (and a good idea) to level Whiplash up early