View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 98 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    What is the best stretegy to craft treeple first or upgrade the law office? Does anyone crafted treeple? What are the drops and collection time? Thanks
    If you think you can make it to lvl 10 lawyer house in a reasonable time, you focus on that and collect gavels for yhe tree-craft later. If you think you won't, just craft the tree. You can also get a mix: lvl the laywer-house so you make enough bobins to be eleglible for the community-ptizes, then go for the tree-craft.

As I'm sure I will make it to lvl 10, I will first focus on that one, and then focus on crafting a tree.

Executive Chef
    Argh! Just fall in a gem-trap, first time in more than 2 years: 20 gems for 12 energy! Why???

Fashion Designer
    I have decided to do this event without reading the requirements from the forum, just to see what it is like when I really can't plan ahead. Will be interested to see how I go.

See you at the end of the event

(Now forcing myself to leave without reading any posts in this thread ...)

Rhino Keeper
    Brownie, Bogle & Bob are the wittiest characters visiting the Glimmerwoods since the Barons grandmother. Crooked and strange, one carrying a bobbin on his back. Obviously knowledgeable, not needing us to save or instruct them, but with their own agenda. I would trade in all my blank-faced mellow-minded pretty princesses and princes to have the Barons grandmother and these three strange little fellows roaming around my lands.

The dialogue is really clever. I am thoroughly enjoying the Wonderlandish/Gaimanesque reality-bending word plays.

Also looking forward to the total of 4(!!!) new buildings.

THIS is gem worthy in my book!

Rhino Keeper
    Really funny dialogue So far, spawn rate is really bad (only one from 5 x 2 L6 mines) but quite hopeful that it will improve Fingers crossed
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

What level is your sparkle mine? I'm not spawning treeples from mine. Thanks

Can someone please tell me how to get mithril. It wants me to give 5 but I have none and I've never heard of it.

I found Mithral in the dark cave formation's. I also found 5 of the dark caves in my inventory. Worth checking! Good luck, everyone!!

May I know where to find skunkupines? I have hunting around for whole day.. wondering am I in monster hunt!

Rhino Keeper
    So far, I'm enjoying this quest. Fingers crossed