View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 98 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Executive Chef
    Lv. 2 Law Office drops 2 bobbins.
    Lv. 3 Law Office drops 4 bobbins.

To upgrade to Lv. 4, needs 6 gavels, 30 fancy wigs, 20 scrolls, 40 water.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbull2 View Post
    Word of advice, don't upgrade your law office until you get all 5 gavels if you don't want to lose your gavel count. I got three from my first ivy hut treeple **** but needed to wait 12 hours to collect from Ivy again to get the rest. I got nothing from all the 4 sparkling mines/deep mines I have. As soon as I upgraded to level 2, it took the two gavels for the upgrade and reset my count to 1 collected.
    Thanks for the warning, unfortunately it came too late for me. Forgot about that happening, it's been a long time since we came up against that problem. Wasn't it the early step in Sister, Sister?

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like the dozens of purple trees we received from the adventures in the last quest can be chopped for wood in this one. It's not as if I was using them as decoration since the artwork was slightly fuzzy and they weren't as beautiful as some of the other trees we have.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Awesome, another ... well

Ivys did not spawn a Tree, neither did my mines. Guess I will hope again in 3 to 12 hours... 9 chances every 12 hours, and I am 0 for 3

YEaaaa

... I'm tired of all this winning

Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    Awesome, another ... well

Ivys did not spawn a Tree, neither did my mines. Guess I will hope again in 3 to 12 hours... 9 chances every 12 hours, and I am 0 for 3

YEaaaa

... I'm tired of all this winning
    I thought ivy was a guarantee. Are you certain a monster didn't pop up? No parked boar or troll?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Be sure you have the goal to slay a treeple before collecting from Ivy or the sparkling mines. It seems if you're not there, they won't drop.
    This has happened in other events.
    That goal showed up after I got my first treeple from Ivy! 😉

Executive Chef
    I've got level 6 mines. One activated a Treeple. Working my end.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I'm in the middle of the storyline of building a treaty of trust, blah blahblah and making them this fancy faerie respite. (still working on it)

Now today they sue me!

gasp.

edit to add: LOL on the build page, the first one of mine 2, gather 10 scrolls, build office and under the build the law office it says "(Just a coincidence!)" and I'd swear I saw a post already that asked was this a coincidence or not lol
    Yeah, that was me. Lol
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Executive Chef
    I'm going to do a tally like I did last time. Hope it helps some of you. I'll keep an eye to see if any more info on buildings spawning Treeples. I start my day anywhere from 2 hours before s8 starts their day onwards.

Day 1:

Ivy: 1
    Sparkling Mines: 1

Daily Spawns Treeple Total: 2 Daily Gavel Total: 7 Current Gavel Total: 5 Law Office Level: 2

Day 2:

Ivy: 2
    Sparkling Mines:2

Daily Spawns Treeple Total: 4 Daily Gavel Total: 13 Current Gavel Total: 8 Law Office Level: 4

Day 3:

Sparkling Mines:2

Daily Spawns Treeple Total: 4 Daily Gavel Total: 12 Current Gavel Total: 12 Law Office Level: 5

Day 4:

Ivy: 1
    Sparkling Mines:5

Daily Spawns Treeple Total: 6 Daily Gavel Total: 19 Current Gavel Total: 9 Law Office Level: 7
    Missed the number of gavels cause I'd just woke up, for first spawn of the day, though I've generally been getting 3 gavels per spawn.

Day 5:

Sparkling Mines:3

Daily Spawns Treeple Total: 5 Daily Gavel Total: 17 Current Gavel Total: 10 Law Office Level: 8

Day 6:

Sparkling Mines:4

Daily Spawns Treeple Total: 6 Daily Gavel Total: 19 Current Gavel Total: 29 Law Office Level: 8

Day 7:

Sparkling Mines: 1

Daily Spawns Treeple Total: 3 Daily Gavel Total: 7 Current Gavel Total: 16 Law Office Level: 9
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 08-02-17 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Additions
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

The rooted mine is a pretty decent source of wood as well. I'm glad I made that purchase. I've had zero gavel from Ivy, but 1 treeple. Also one treeple from sparkling mine and 3 gavels. Not great, but not terrible.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Page 9 of 98 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast