View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 69 of 98 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's a good idea to aim to have at least 20 fancy beams in stock at all times, more if you can. It takes the stress out of timed events if you have a stockpile of the main crafting items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's a good idea to aim to have at least 20 fancy beams in stock at all times, more if you can. It takes the stress out of timed events if you have a stockpile of the main crafting items.
    I've been using up my fancy beams and blocks making royal ones, to use up all the silver and jewels I have from rock-crushing, but I still have 70 or so!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I have a off topic question! How do you visit someone in the forum without being their neighbor? Or is that even possible?
    You have to add the player's id, there's no other way. Then you can visit through your 'pending' invitation. It would be nice of you if you leave a post on their wall saying it's not necessary to accept invite and the reason you invited.. it's always appreciated rather than not saying anything.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

RELEASE THE TREEPLES. Why are you hoarding all the gavels? Three treeples a day cannot sustain a growing law office. I have collected all the scrolls for lvls 9/10. Close to collecting all the wigs for those levels but only have 14 gavels. This is a needed resource and if you are not going to code the tamed treeples to drop gavels every 4 hours, then increase the spawn rate. And if the reason the tamed treeples aren't allowed to drop gavels is because we would craft an army, then you could limit the craft to two tamed treeples that drop gavels. You like limits, right?

Host(ess)
    I don't remember an event where it's been this difficult to spawn the featured creature! Once again, the gems are flying out the window...

Farm Supplier
    My Fey Courthouse dropped a gold nugget!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    You have to add the player's id, there's no other way. Then you can visit through your 'pending' invitation. It would be nice of you if you leave a post on their wall saying it's not necessary to accept invite and the reason you invited.. it's always appreciated rather than not saying anything.
    Thank you so much Moonvillage, I appreciate all your help!

Host(ess)
    It's not paying off to speed up the mines. Tried six times, spawned one Treeple that netted 2 gavels. Ugh!

Setting a timer for sparking mines, collecting for days as often as possible unless I'm asleep, no treeples for 2 days except from Ivy's hut. Getting no where really fast once again on another quest I'm not going to be able to complete. I'm ready to quit on the quests period. I'm tired of the stress and the worry over a game. Everyday life has enough stress without a game creating more.
    I'm a level 50 by the way and have been playing since the valentines edition. For quite a while, there wasn't a quest I couldn't complete, nowadays there's not one I can complete.

Host(ess)
    I'm with you! Was playing October before the Valentine edition. These last quests are bordering on the insane.