View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 64 of 98 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy1343 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    One of my neighbors has an interesting theory about spawn rates. Since she and I both have comparatively decent spawn rates in every quest, she wondered if the spawning algorithm might perhaps factor in a players social rating. She and I both stay between 3-4 hearts. To test her theory, I visited some neighbors with a zero rating and noticed that their Law Offices were around Level 2-4 while my higher socially rated neighbors were at levels 6-9. This is not definitive at all since many other things come into play. Such as lower rated players may not be collecting from their mines very often and higher rated players might be using a few gems to advance.
    I must be the exception that proves the rule. My rating is nearly always at 4, yet I'm stuck in the "bad luck or no luck at all" algorithm. Probably based on the looks of your avatar. Or maybe your kingdom name or your number in the book of life, or maybe what you had for breakfast. I could go on, but
    I am stuck in the "bad luck or no luck at all" algorithm with you. I try to keep my social rating high as well. It amazes me that some people have 4 rainbow alicorns, and I have been stuck at 6 gold runes forever. It doesn't matter if what I give Nadina is ordinary or precious. I always get nothing. Players should not feel that they generally have bad or good luck. True randomness would guarantee spells of good and bad luck to all players. It would also make players feel that the game is more equitable.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-01-17 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Fashion Designer
    whew that was fun lol
    got all the scroll i need
    and got in 2 collections of about 40 ponds but didn't get enough wigs for all levels yet. definitely worth the money iD say!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    whew that was fun lol
    got all the scroll i need
    and got in 2 collections of about 40 ponds but didn't get enough wigs for all levels yet. definitely worth the money iD say!
    I love the unlimited energy bundles. I'm doing some prepping so that I can get the most out of it! I'll probably do a bit of chopping for the coral storyline as well.

Rhino Keeper
    The individual fey path looks a little busy in the market feature, but it's really pretty when it's strung together

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm. I've nearly collected all the wigs and scrolls I need to complete to level ten (I'm level eight now), but I have only got two gavels today (from Ivy this morning, and she gave me nothing last night, and my mines have been holding out on me too). At this rate, it will take me four more days to level up to nine. I'm re-checking my calculations for getting the bobbins if level nine is as high as I get.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    If you quick-collect, that should just about get all the rocks and water done. I like that it's 15 x one minute of energy, so you can keep some for a future challenge.
    I think that even though they have it listed as 1 minute of infinite energy x15 it's actually just 15 minutes of unlimited energy that gets activated as soon as you purchase the pack.

I feel like my treeple rate goes in waves. I'll have a couple of collections where I get 1 every time and then a drought. Then start to collect again. Curiously, I feel like since I crafted a treeple, I'm getting fewer of them
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Rhino Keeper
    MITHRIL
    Quote Originally Posted by CaistealAisling View Post
    I'm at Step 4 of the challenge and it requires 5 Mithril to complete. I'm only on Level 25 and have seen Mithril exactly once. Without spending 400 gems on a dragon that needs to grow, or 30 gems on the dark formation, how are we lower level players supposed to complete this task?
    I, too, am having same issues. My sparking mines are not spawning treeples, with one exception. At this poor rate, it is pointless to continue quest.

I'm commenting on both of the above

UPDATE - DO NOT WASTE GEMS TO BUY DARK CAVE FORMATION
    As I am low level player, I am still sitting on only 4 Mithril. In desperation i purchased gems to buy Dark Cave - on sale - and advertised as giving stone and rare items and scrolls. I got NO Mithril, Just stone and scrolls which I could have got from large rock formation which can be purchased with coins only. VERY unhappy.

BTW thanks to PrincessCupoButter for useful info re trees and getting back my original Castle Story game

Rhino Keeper
    Arrrgg! I use gems to speed up IVY and get a BOAR! Come on, that's just wrong.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Arrrgg! I use gems to speed up IVY and get a BOAR! Come on, that's just wrong.
    Using gems doesn't guarantee a particular outcome. I sped up the mines many times looking for treeples. It's a gamble that sometimes pays off but not always.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68