View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Rhino Keeper
    If you question a company when it's going wrong then i feel you shud also thank when then try to put right.

So tx you for attempting a cure whilst we're still within the quest. Fingers crossed it's enuf.

Now give Katt et al their own special prize/award for discovering the problems. xxx

Executive Chef
    Woohoo! With the drop increased, I can look forward to get the final prize lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Thank you so much for listening muchly appreciated I hope they have fixed the spawn rate of the treeples
    That would be great! (& no Boar's).

Thank you so much for the much needed improvement, Storm8!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    If you question a company when it's going wrong then i feel you shud also thank when then try to put right.

So tx you for attempting a cure whilst we're still within the quest. Fingers crossed it's enuf.

Now give Katt et al their own special prize/award for discovering the problems. xxx
    No special prize for me! Spiritwind caught S8 this morning and asked for changes. But thanks for the sentiment.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Since the level 10 office only drops 8 more bobbins as compared to level 9 and no good item drops, players may want to stop on level 9 and use the extra gavels to make another treeple instead.

An extra treeple does have item drops in addition to the 10 bobbins every 4 hours... (net loss of 6 bobbins per 4 hours but get wood and beam drops)

Also you'd save tons of energy that would be needed to get the extra scrolls and wigs for level 10.

The only other downside is you wouldn't get the decorative item (law suit of armor) that is useless imho. (And already in storage)
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Since the level 10 office only drops 8 more bobbins as compared to level 9 and no good item drops, players may want to stop on level 9 and use the extra gavels to make another treeple instead.

An extra treeple does have item drops in addition to the 10 bobbins every 4 hours... (net loss of 6 bobbins per 4 hours but get wood and beam drops)

Also you'd save tons of energy that would be needed to get the extra scrolls and wigs for level 10.

The only other downside is you wouldn't get the decorative item (law suit of armor) that is useless imho. (And already in storage)
    i think I'm taking this approach. I am already just about ponded out and rocked out. And I don't need the deco.

Also. Thanks for the changes.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-31-17 at 05:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    No treeple increase in my games yet; But thanks S8 for the increase in bobbins. However, if we can't get gavels and can't upgrade the building then the bobbin drop increase isn't going to be enough. Sorry I'm not jumping for joy yet. Maybe tonight or tomorrow it will get better I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The mithril is only needed to advance in the side goal. Low level players can still upgrade the Law Office to level 10 and get all of the good prizes. They only miss out on the side goal reward of a Suit of Armor which is just deco.

Even though mithril is not necessarily a stumbling block, the spawn rate of treeples is a stumbling block. Hopefully they'll ramp them up.

Disclaimer: I've already leveled my Law Office to 10. Now I'm just playing like a regular player and really noticing the lack of treeple spawns.
    Good to know about the mithril...I had lost the ability to upgrade at one point (probably just the regular glitch that a force close fixed) but I thought at the time upgrading was dependent on going through the steps. I still find it odd that they did it this way.

You are so right! Treeple spawns (or the lack thereof!) really are the real bottleneck this time, so I am very glad that S8 adjusted the bobbin drops! I hope they'll increase spawns as well.

Thank you for listening S8 and as always, mega thanks to SpiritWind for going to bat for us!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    My law office is L8 and I just noticed that my bobbins have been stuck at 390 for more than a day
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    Glad the bobbin drops have increased but random drops have not...

I'm 5 gavels from upgrading to level 7. Ivy spawned a boar, my mines nothing (again) and zero scrolls from a rock outcropping (I've already used all my deep cave formations)