View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Not yet, but S8 will return to work in a few hours, so we should find out something about it soon.

Rhino Keeper
    SW, can you please keep asking S8 to increase spawn rate for Treeple? I barely get one from 8 to 10 mine collections per day...

yes I have already.... https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1440195 SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-31-17 at 04:31 AM.
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Quote Originally Posted by slinksy View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any news about the mithril requirement with regards to the lower level people?
    I just chopped up my one and only dark cave formation and no luck.

So far, this leaves me with 0 chance of progressing on the story line
    I posted in the bugs and issues section but have heard nothing back yet - probably because it is the weekend. But if anyone would like to add their comments to it we might get further if more people state this issue as preventing them from progressing. Link is...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-event-Mithril

Fashion Designer
    one thing I didn't like so much
    I bought a fey pathway to see what it looks like and it's "flat" not 3D like the story pic shows still nice design but it's not 3d

Can anyone give me ideas on how to find skunkupines please apart from animals and harvesting? Also tried collecting from flowers. Not had one yet since the request to fight 4 of them started a few days ago. Don't know how I'm going to proceed without buying traps which I can't do.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    Can anyone give me ideas on how to find skunkupines please apart from animals and harvesting? Also tried collecting from flowers. Not had one yet since the request to fight 4 of them started a few days ago. Don't know how I'm going to proceed without buying traps which I can't do.
    I've had a couple spawn while chopping trees.
    With plants and flowers, I find that I need to collect at least 5 at a time for anything to spawn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by slinksy View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any news about the mithril requirement with regards to the lower level people?
    I just chopped up my one and only dark cave formation and no luck.

So far, this leaves me with 0 chance of progressing on the story line
    This may have already been mentioned, but do you have the jewelers trade in the trade exchange? It has dropped mithril for me twice during this event, and with all the rock chopping and pond gathering jewels and water are pretty easy to come by. So as long as you have a source for glimmerdust ....

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Re skunks, Try planting lots of corn and or tomatoes. They seemed very slow to show up though, but eventually I got them from corn.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    sounds like crafting the treeple is a great idea now we know that there are some great prizes on offer!

PCoB - yes, I'll change the name!

2400 for the last prize sounds right as when a month you needed over 5000. (was it 5600?)
    I don't know. Usually it's possible to get enough without using gems and now it's definitely not. It would only be possible with 9 days of collecting from a level 10 building (with 300 bobbins from the first few days) and without gems you can't upgrade so fast.

If it's supposed to be like that, it'll be easier for me to give up on the last prize, so hey, good to know!

Frustrating that I just spent 20 energy breaking rocks but got only ONE scroll.

(PS I know dark cave formations give more... but dont always have one)
    Last edited by robotparade; 07-31-17 at 05:21 AM.