View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heytherewhatisup View Post
    Have a quick question. If you finish the last step (Part 8), does your law office and treeple still drop bobbins?
    I think they will drop bobbins until the last seconds of the event, when everyone will get the last community prize.

I'm with you. My last two collections from Ivy and mines have been dire boar. 😒

Thanks u

Rhino Keeper
    Hello to everyone in the realm! I had a very lazy weekend due to summer travels and so I have not had the chance to say that I REALLY appreciate this event design. It has great lines, the graphics are not only gorgeous (yes FINALLY something urbane and useful!) but also will make a great contributions to the queendoms and kingdoms. Many times in the previous events I couldn't be bothered to collect the whatever needed to be collected for the individual prizes because the prizes were... well, we all know what they were like. But this - this is just something I need to have. Oh, I feel invigorated and excited and very grateful for an excellent entertainment.

We are complain about spawn rates, but it has been mentioned already that the same issues were regurgitated over and over with the lynxes and green cats and other monsters spawned only in ivy+mines. The spawn rates usually improve as the event goes on (I admit that they are kind of infuriatingly low now).

I am currently at level 7 on my way to 8. Does it mean I am on track or behind the schedule? Can some math wizard help me? I am very grateful for the tables but as a mathematically challenged individual I seem to be unable to use them.

Farm Supplier
    Collection from my Objection Trees one dropped 1 wood and the other dropped 1 old log that actually went into storage instead of cluttering up my kingdom ����

Fashion Designer
    Hi everyone. 50 pages, impossible to keep up.
    Just keep mining those rocks, fishing those ponds!
    My objection trees take up a 2x2 space. SW could you please update that on page one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Hmmmmm txs for the info jopik its pondering time now.

have you gotten the prize? if so grats. well done !!!!

i guess i'm one of the lucky ones & ive got the two winter bakeries i tbh don't always have them in use, they aren't one of my essential clicks.

i always seem to be low on eggs, drops of ice cream wud be gud for making the sweet treat for adventures without having to use eggs & milk, ingredients cud be as useful as ability to cook 3 or 5 things at once????

i do quests for the satisfaction of completing them, is the gamer in me, so i'm not so terribly bothered about the prize.

i'm thinking for lower level players would a third kitchen have been better? It would probably have been a limited kitchen, like the winter ones. i dunno. Interesting.........
    The reindeer stable is the best for ice cream drops.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I gave a rock outcropping 10 wacks and spawned 3 bores! That is ridiculous!!! What is going on with these darn bores? Come on S8 give us more Treeples and less Bores!
    The glimmer rock formation and the rock cave formation drop a scroll with each chop. These sometimes drop from doing adventures. Check your decorations inventory to see if you have some in there you can use instead of having to chop rock outcroppings.

Executive Chef
    I always store a Treeple between collecting from Ivy's and mines, so the boars don't spawn when I chop rocks or collect from ponds. And if I had to slay the Treeple, then I leave the first boar with 1 hitpoint and chop another rock, untill I need to spawn a Treeple again. This way I won't be loosing precious energy on boars.

Does anyone know if there is any news about the mithril requirement with regards to the lower level people?
    I just chopped up my one and only dark cave formation and no luck.

So far, this leaves me with 0 chance of progressing on the story line