View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    going to colour to stand out...

Couple of things:

1. No way am I robin [@apple]... I don't play 2nd fiddle to anyone! lol

2. Serious now... If you have lost bobbins (like Andro) it is because you're most likely playing multiple devices and a seasonal version. You must upgrade both of your games to the latest version in the app/play store to avoid anymore problems. If there are ours who have had this issue, please let me know by PM and I'll pass on your details for checking.

3. I have asked for drop rates to increase.

Happy Gaming!
    Lol. Yep, as soon as crumble said that, I thought "ut-oh". She clearly didn't think that one through.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    To quote my favourite person from Happy Days, "yep yep yep yep yep"

Bahahaha!!!

And so I don't have to mod myself for being too off topic, I like the idea of trying to craft the treeple now for bobbins. But, yes, only if the illusive treeple comes out of hiding.... maybe he's seen how many axes and swords and armaments we all own!

To quote my favourite person from Happy Days, "yep yep yep yep yep"

Bahahaha!!!

And so I don't have to mod myself for being too off topic, I like the idea of trying to craft the treeple now for bobbins. But, yes, only if the illusive treeple comes out of hiding.... maybe he's seen how many axes and swords and armaments we all own!
    I'm thinking maybe I should relocate the mines farther away from the sawmills. I think they're scaring the Treeple! .
    I did craft a Treeple pet while waiting for scrolls, at around level 5, and I've not regretted it. The young ruler always stands behind him at first when I go to collect. It looks like she's about to perform the Heimlich to get those bobbins! Lol!

I have a question just out of curiosity...shouldn't this one be labeled a community event instead of a storybook event?
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 07-30-17 at 04:18 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I crafted my treadle to feel like I'm moving forward a little bit more. lol

He's cute and later I'll put him over with the purple cow by Ivy's so he can serenade her with his ruffling leaves.

Why are there so many wigs in my ponds! I think I might blame Ivy because it's probably some failed experiment. This is why I keep the purple cow right at her house. To keep an eye on her and her shenanigans.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I REALLY like your plan! It's going into effect at my kingdom just as soon as I get 1 more gavel. sigh.... might take a minute lol lol
    Lol a minute or two, I'm sure... lol
    Hopefully it works out for you! Glad to help!

Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Ohhh Hot & karak, i like it too. Wish i had done this :-(

i've just hit the quest to make an Ent, you get 6 gavels back. With the trap quest the trap i had won as the first individual prize counted. Hopefully that will be the same with the craft a tree quest & you'll get a helping hand later on of 6 gavels back? Which makes your plan even better.

i can't remember if it's been that way in the past or not?

The tree trap is pretty i kinda don't wanna smash it. :-(
    Awe! Sorry I didn't think of it sooner for you.
    Yes, from past experience, it auto completes if you already have the item the are asking you to craft. So having a Treeple already should put you ahead on that step too. But it's all up to S8 so it's all speculation that part. Lol
    ��������
    
    Last edited by hottrthanhott; 07-30-17 at 04:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    going to colour to stand out...

Couple of things:

1. No way am I robin [@apple]... I don't play 2nd fiddle to anyone! lol

2. Serious now... If you have lost bobbins (like Andro) it is because you're most likely playing multiple devices and a seasonal version. You must upgrade both of your games to the latest version in the app/play store to avoid anymore problems. If there are others who have had this issue, please let me know by PM and I'll pass on your details for checking.

3. I have asked for drop rates to increase.

Happy Gaming!
    Could you also ask about the number of bobbins needed for the final prize? Right now it seems impossible to gather so many in the time given...

Fashion Designer
    having regretted spending gems on worthless items in the past [think NAGA altar that WASN'T EVEN USEABLE IN THE RECENT NAGA EVENT {MAJOR BOO BOO ON S8'S PART}] I reluctantly went for a medium pack of gems and won't spend ANY until the last day to speed up the law office, hoping to upgrade as much as possible in my limited time. Yes I crafted a treeple when my office was level 4 but that gave me time to amass TONS of the other material so I have 11 days or so to wait for gavels.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Lol. Yep, as soon as crumble said that, I thought "ut-oh". She clearly didn't think that one through.
    Thinking??? nope i don't do that, don't have the equipment.

(& yeah lol you got me grrr lol & as they say in brizzle, where i live, 'you made i larf')

on topic (ish) i've just cemented the idea in FM's minds that i'm mad as i sat chanting at my phone 'don't re-set don't re-set don't re-set' for about 5 minutes as BOTH mines AND Ivy had a tree man :-O

not sure i've even gotten 1 from one of the mines before & the other not much more. Ever onwards chaps, we'll get there in the end, wherever there might be.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    The fact S8 gave us the 'free gift' of the dahlia & then the 'free gift' of the alpaca i think we can all agree they understood that the last quest did not go swimmingly.

The glitch issue also started during the last quest. i know they plan to look into it from tomorrow & ofc we all know computers & their systems can get glitchy for no reason. S8 can hopefully fix it quickly if it's a known issue, like they have swapped out hardware/servers etc.

My point thou is, S8 KNOW as a community we struggled with the last quest as proved by their gifts.

Why on earth didn't they tweak this one to be easy & enjoyable/non stressful from the get go?

Our Mod is discouraged even. How much do you live a game to become a forum mod :-O

This event has humour, a good story, good prizes, an ENT!!!!! It cud be great.

i know they cudnt have changed the quest to be more like the celestial 1 people liked at short notice but maybe they cud have done this one as more of a loss leader & had higher spawns thru out? Even if higher levels/gemmers finished early.

i also imagine they have worked out the spawn rates so the number finishing is in their projected range of 35-45% which most of the poles seem to show. i know it's early days & the spawn rates increase etc etc etc. But people are frustrated & not enjoying it as much as they cud & even making Ivy a confirmed spawn might have helped.

BUT, after the last quest. Maybe they cud have made this one enjoyable & easy & non-stressy for everyone from the start????? all the way thru????

Just by changing the ENT spawn rate a little????

i think some players if they often finish early bcos quests are too easy would complain yes. But a once off ??? After the last quest ???

Think someone would have to be a bit heartless to do that when they know how many people struggled last time.
    Agree, was hoping this would be a non stress timed event to make up for the last fiasco. Would rather have that than the gift but something is better than nothing. Maybe another gift after this?