View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 98 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    Has anyone spawned the monster from the sparkling mine? Just curious, I've been playing for two days and not gotten a single one.
    Yes, I had yesterday a couple of times but today nothing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    Has anyone spawned the monster from the sparkling mine? Just curious, I've been playing for two days and not gotten a single one.
    Doing ok in one account. My other one is like yours'. I've only spawned treeple from Ivy in the unlucky game. Soooo. I think S8 computer math splits the player base so that one half is lucky and the other half is not. Just sayin'. Or we are the have's and the have not's. Since I'm crazy and play two games I'm the perfect example of this scenario. I've been setting alarms and haven't missed many collections even. I really need to get a life. Lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rainsunset View Post
    Yes, I had yesterday a couple of times but today nothing
    Yes, nearly once in a day, very frustrating

New Resident
    I'm not getting ANY Treeples from level 6 sparkling mines... 8th try so far. On the Ivy's Hut timer, i may as well give up now. There's no possible way I can finish.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    What's upgrade day? Edit: I see what you mean. Day 9 to lvl 10. It would be too late for this event, I think
    Correct "Upgrade Day " is the day you expect to upgrade to that level. L9 or L10 is what you need to hit the final prize but it is possible to finish without having done the Law Office. This even is very similar to Wild Horses - May 2017 event. But a bit easier.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I find these event quest almost impossible without spending gems.like how do you get mithril without buying dark cave formations.but most of the time I run out of time.

Rhino Keeper
    As far as the parts needed to upgrade the law office the only part I get with no problem is the water. Then again my ponds and wells just might dry up. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I have about 200 trees in storage from other events, some also give sap and living wood. So check for your storage first before you buy the dead trees is my advice...
    I have about 200 trees in storage from other events, some also give sap and living wood. So check for your storage first before you buy the dead trees is my advice...

HELP
    How do you put trees into storage?? My game doesn't allow that. Storage option is greyed out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CaistealAisling View Post
    I'm at Step 4 of the challenge and it requires 5 Mithril to complete. I'm only on Level 25 and have seen Mithril exactly once. Without spending 400 gems on a dragon that needs to grow, or 30 gems on the dark formation, how are we lower level players supposed to complete this task?
    I, too, am having same issues. My sparking mines are not spawning treeples, with one exception. At this poor rate, it is pointless to continue quest.

I'm commenting on both of the above.
    I too have rarely seen Mithril - I am still at low level of the game having lost my original kingdom (not to mention hundreds of gems) when I bought new Ipad and had to restart game at Level 1. It is impossible for me to finish this event as I have the same issues with very rare Treeple appearances and no Mithril at all. I'm not sure how Storm8 benefits when they make it so impossible that we have to opt out on Day2.

UPDATE - DO NOT WASTE GEMS TO BUY DARK CAVE FORMATION
    As I am low level player, I am still sitting on only 4 Mithril. In desperation i purchased gems to buy Dark Cave - on sale - and advertised as giving stone and rare items and scrolls. I got NO Mithril, Just stone and scrolls which I could have got from large rock formation which can be purchased with coins only. VERY unhappy.

BTW thanks to PrincessCupoButter for useful info re trees and getting back my original Castle Story game
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 08-01-17 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    HELP
    How do you put trees into storage?? My game doesn't allow that. Storage option is greyed out
    The trees Jackiesq is referring to are trees from special events, such as the purple trees we just received from the last event. In the future, if a special event uses trees, you can store these special trees (they come full grown) by purchasing them and then immediately placing them in storage. Do not leave the game, force close or visit a neighbor. Store the trees immediately and they will remain storable after that. As long as they haven't been chopped. This is great for stocking up for future events needing lots of wood as it avoids the time and energy needed to grow saplings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    I, too, am having same issues. My sparking mines are not spawning treeples, with one exception. At this poor rate, it is pointless to continue quest.

I'm commenting on both of the above.
    I too have rarely seen Mithril - I am still at low level of the game having lost my original kingdom (not to mention hundreds of gems) when I bought new Ipad and had to restart game at Level 1. It is impossible for me to finish this event as I have the same issues with very rare Treeple appearances and no Mithril at all. I'm not sure how Storm8 benefits when they make it so impossible that we have to opt out on Day2.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1070887

If you have or can remember your user name and ID for your old account, you may still be able to access it using the steps provided in the link above!

Re:mithril, my advice is to keep going as far as you can and collecting needed materials for upgrades. Hopefully S8 will address this issue when they return to work on Monday. They usually have different requirements for lower level players, so hopefully this is just an oversight on their part. If you managed to get the temple to level 10 it does have a chance of dropping mithril. And I occasionally get one from the deep mines. But that is rare. Good luck with this one!

Re: Treeple. They are apparently like heffalumps and woozils.....very shy. Hoping S8 will address the spawning issues very soon also!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending