View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 98 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    For those who need mithril, here's the description from the Hub:

Mithril
    Crafted: magic forge
    Found: Mithril Dragon, deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore
    Uses: goals: Secrets of mithril, Forging Excalibam, The Magic Scissors
    Goal: Cracking the Case (creating the whisperweight net)
    Goal: Cave Rich In Culture (upgrading Faerie Respite to level 3)
    Goal: Enchanted Minerals (crafting enchanted mithril for the Glimmergate Key)
    Requirements: 50 silver after receiving 4th knowledge shard
    Collection time: 2 days (forge)
    Current thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthre...-about-mithril

For you lower level players, it's something that'll unlock further along the line. If you haven't unlocked it yet, your best bets will probably be chopping dark cave formations and the jeweler trade.

Check post 181, page 19

Also Onyx Temple drops mithril

This really isn't fair. I'm not far enough along for any of the mithril quests. There is no option to craft it in my forge. The jewels trade doesn't open until lvl 25. I'm only on lvl 20. My only option is to spend gems on the dark cave formation and I don't want to. There should be a way for lower level players to do this without gens

Host(ess)
    Guys, need your help. Got the first treeple when clicking on ivy. Since then, nothing. Have clicked on ivy twice and the mines 8times total (4ea). Think something's now wrong with spawns. Never had this issue. Can anyone tell me if you're experiencing the same? Any ideas on fixing it? Thx.

Rhino Keeper
    I've lost 8 gavels and 3 treeples because of multiple sync errors. So not impressed with that. Now a total of 16 gavels for the community.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm so angry with myself! I was focusing on leveling up my law office and waiting to craft my treeples. However, after filling up on stone, I went to the workshop to craft some blocks and accidentally hit the treeple craft. What a rookie mistake, ugh.

Executive Chef
    Soooooo. . . Just out of curiosity. . . Why don't the wigs come from sheep and other wool dropping decorations i.e. Camel, glimmer bunny, stables etc?!?! Seems to make way more sense than a pond. Unless I am missing something. . .

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    PERSONALS
    Naive young ruler seeks Treeple to provide gavels for a growing new law office. In return NYR will provide a safe new home for Treeple and various relatives.

Ivy's hut 1/1
    Lvl 6 Sparkling mines 0/2
    Sawmills 0/2
    Taverns 0/2
    Farmhouse 0/1
    Cottage 0/1
    Jewelers 0/2
    Tower 0/1
    Spire 0/1
    Marketplace 0/1
    Theater 0/1
    Old Thomas 0/1
    Cathedral 0/1
    Faerie houses and bulbs 0/4

Any clues for finding Treeple? 2 a day from Ivy will be slow going...
    why are these places listed? I don't see anywhere in these events that they are needed. What am I missing? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    This really isn't fair. I'm not far enough along for any of the mithril quests. There is no option to craft it in my forge. The jewels trade doesn't open until lvl 25. I'm only on lvl 20. My only option is to spend gems on the dark cave formation and I don't want to. There should be a way for lower level players to do this without gens
    Do you have Feral Lands Adventure in your Queen's court or Barrack ? I got a mithril earlier when collecting from an adventure.

You should keep playing. You can keep upgrade your Law Office, without completing that side quest and wait for S8 to correct the issue.
    They always do. They might change the requirement or make a gift possible, who knows ...

I wish I can gift it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Soooooo. . . Just out of curiosity. . . Why don't the wigs come from sheep and other wool dropping decorations i.e. Camel, glimmer bunny, stables etc?!?! Seems to make way more sense than a pond. Unless I am missing something. . .
    They are eco-friendly, so recycled. They needed to be washed

Rhino Keeper
    1 lousy scroll from that whole rock outcropping. Energy ****er...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    Patience guys, we are only 24 hours after the event started. And still 13 days to go.
    Yes I agree. Patience. I feel like I am doing quite well this far. Level 5 on the law office and 51 bobbins. I was so enjoying the events where complaints were very minimal around the mermaid update. Now it seems like we are back to business as usual and the complaints are flying before the event even hardly gets started. Guess I'll just go back to only reading the beginning posts of what's needed to complete the next steps.