View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 98 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by slinksy View Post
    It does look like this event is not going to work so well for those of us on the lower levels - I also can't get mithril. Such a pity - I was excited about the possibility of being able to complete an event
    For lower level players without mithril, you can easily craft a treeple in the time allowed. The treeple will drop enough bobbins to get you a few individual prizes and all of the community prizes.

I crafted a treeple this morning, and it is by far the most amazing creature in the kingdom. Kudos to S8 for the artwork once again. Good luck!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Not one Treeple from a mine yet ... and to add insult to injury, just spawned a dire boar
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    For lower level players without mithril, you can easily craft a treeple in the time allowed. The treeple will drop enough bobbins to get you a few individual prizes and all of the community prizes.

I crafted a treeple this morning, and it is by far the most amazing creature in the kingdom. Kudos to S8 for the artwork once again. Good luck!
    S8 always does a terrific job with the artwork/animation! It's one of the main things I like about this game.

I'm focusing on levelling up my Law Office at least a few more levels first so that I can collect more bobbins per collection. The treeples are being a bit elusive for me from the mines, but at least they drop multiple gavels each time.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like if I don't level my mines to at least level 5 I won't get any trepples to drop from my mines. Another timed event that isn't worth the time, effort or energy to play. If Ivy's hut is only drop a trepple 50% of the time and give 2 gavels when it does then S8 programmers forgot to even give my a 10% chance to upgrade this law office.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Looks like if I don't level my mines to at least level 5 I won't get any trepples to drop from my mines. Another timed event that isn't worth the time, effort or energy to play. If Ivy's hut is only drop a trepple 50% of the time and give 2 gavels when it does then S8 programmers forgot to even give my a 10% chance to upgrade this law office.
    The level of the mine doesn't affect the treeple spawn rate. It might seem like it, but keep collecting and you'll get some to spawn. The mines aren't as good as Ivy, but this is only the 2nd day. My spawn rate from Ivy has been 100% so far. It won't stay at that rate, but it's much better than 50%.

Good luck.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please help me out? I have not been able to spawn a monster. Usually, I get a few dire boars before completely chopping a rock outcropping. I have searched for a monster on my board, but I don't see one. Can someone please check to see if I am just missing one? Thanks!

Hello,
    For the crafted Treeple, it says it drops "plant in a log, wood and 10 bobbins". Does it drop all of that in one collection or does it alternate? Does it drop every collection Bobbins? I guess that's what I really would like to know, see if worth crafting it first once the Law Office drops the same.
    Thank you!

Treeple (crafted)
    Info:
    Crafted: Workshop, 15 minutes - 20 gavels (10 gems ea)
    Drops: plant in a log, wood and 10 bobbins,
    Collection time: 4 hours (speed up is 16 gems)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Can someone please help me out? I have not been able to spawn a monster. Usually, I get a few dire boars before completely chopping a rock outcropping. I have searched for a monster on my board, but I don't see one. Can someone please check to see if I am just missing one? Thanks!
    I've just been to your kingdom and the music and my eyes both say no monster on your board.

I am level 50 and have played this game for a few year but when it says sparkling mine, does it have to actually be sparkling? Do I need to go and sparkle other peoples mines? As all the others have said, I have had absolutely no treeple ever from my mines.

Quote Originally Posted by my2place View Post
    Not one Treeple from a mine yet ... and to add insult to injury, just spawned a dire boar
    No Treeple from Mines, At All, either... Grrrr. I have put an alarm to collect from them to make sure I do around the clock... And still...

I have boars spawning now from ponds, which have actually never happened to me. I usually get Fangbeasts from ponds. Anyone else getting these?