View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 98 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

It does look like this event is not going to work so well for those of us on the lower levels - I also can't get mithril. Such a pity - I was excited about the possibility of being able to complete an event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Still no treeples from mines 0,00000%, 100% on Ivy, but that's not enough... 😦
    Treeples definitely look like the limiting factor for me. So far only 1 from the mines (total of 12 visits between 4 mines). Why can't they spawn from something else??? I mean, what are they doing there anyways!?

Fashion Designer
    Based on the gavel numbers need on first page, the Treeples need to show up regularly at the mines! 2 visits per day to Ivy for 13 days is 26 treeple. Assuming they all drop the max of 3 (highly unlikely), that's only 78 gavels. It looks like you need 83 to get to level 10 if it is correct that none are needed for lvl 9.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweerfarmer View Post
    What is the best stretegy to craft treeple first or upgrade the law office? Does anyone crafted treeple? What are the drops and collection time? Thanks
    I usually go for the upgrading of the building first, then get the monster. Having said that I always think what do I want more. Until I see pics of the prizes I'll decide then but at the moment even though I'm upgrading building first I want Treeple more. So I may switch. We'll see.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Host(ess)
    No Treeples from the mines for me either, although I tapped both mines already 4 times. This is a bit frustrating. Well I could never complete one of the community events so far, and it probably will be the same for this event, I really should give up this kind of events, but my hope always dies last...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Based on the gavel numbers need on first page, the Treeples need to show up regularly at the mines! 2 visits per day to Ivy for 13 days is 26 treeple. Assuming they all drop the max of 3 (highly unlikely), that's only 78 gavels. It looks like you need 83 to get to level 10 if it is correct that none are needed for lvl 9.
    Last event I went from 2 a day on day 1 to as many as 9 monsters on 1 day in the latter weeks. The number increased for me in the 2nd week, but slightly decreased in the 3rd, this doesn't have that many weeks, but if things progress as the last, we should be able to get the required amount of spawns. Albeit through gritted teeth with some accounts.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 07-28-17 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Additions
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    The mermaid pond thing must be variable; I just collected from mine and got one wig from each.

Has anyone else noticed that skunkupines have gone on holiday? Mine seem to have left town (and let boars move in to house sit for them!)
    I've collected 3xs from my 9 mermaid ponds. Only received 1 fancy wig from each. Must be that Luck thingy again...lol
    My mines are being stingy, too!

Fashion Designer
    I like this event. Most things are easy to obtain. My only problem is gavels. I can't get the treeples to spawn. I'm 1/6 from mines (and that was the first mine - nothing since). I1/1 from Ivy, but this part will be slow going. I can't play much this weekend, so I had hoped to move quicker, but I'm waiting on gavels to get to level 3.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Mines 12 collections 1 treeple/1 boar - speeding up with gems unfruitful for me
    Ivy 2/2
    Lots of other monster visits - fangbeasts, skunkupines and boars a plenty.
    Good news is, that was enough to get to level three.
    Will upgrade but not sure I can complete the bobbin challenge, which would be a disappointment.
    Off to collect more water and chop rocks while I wait.......
    Last edited by danzplace; 07-28-17 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Misspelling
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Sorry to bear bad news but you need 20 gavels to level up to 9 (as well as 85 wigs, 70 scrolls and 90 water). Spawned treeples drop 2, 3 or 4 gavels, mostly 3.
    Last edited by zoroak; 07-28-17 at 09:33 AM.