View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

I agree this is my last one. I actually skipped a many events myself. There's always one item that very hard to get when you should be about to get them on every collection. I wonder they calculate the timing plus people have to sleep and there's others that work. It really hasn't been fair events lately I really hope the game goes back to the story lines and stop the events because they aren't worth it for about 98% of the gamers this game has changed for the worst. Yes I do spend money on this game but it really has to stop. Just go back to story lines. I'm and shall I say we aren't asking for you to hand us a game but just don't make it to the point to where everyone has to spend money on every event thank u for listdning

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    By sparkling mines, does this mean a mine that has been visited by a neighbor and has that sparkle around it?
    in game it is only called mine. In the market it's called sparkling mine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sparkling Mines are the mines that have the purple looking stones on them. If you're unsure, check in the featured tab of the market and you'll see it on sale there.
    I never noticed the blue stones. I always just watched the little mine cart go up and down.

Farm Supplier
    You can get the scrolls faster by chopping glimmer rock formations.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I never noticed the blue stones. I always just watched the little mine cart go up and down.
    I always have the color turned way down on my screen to prevent headaches so those little pops of color really stand out at a glance to me. Speaking of Sparkling Mines, why did they change the name once they're placed? It always causes confusion for at least a few people during these events.

Noticed that mermaid pond gives 2 wigs instead of 1, nice bonus for the longer collection time.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-27-17 at 10:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I always have the color turned way down on my screen to prevent headaches so those little pops of color really stand out at a glance to me. Speaking of Sparkling Mines, why did they change the name once they're placed? It always causes confusion for at least a few people during these events.

Noticed that mermaid pond gives 2 wigs instead of 1, nice bonus for the longer collection time.
    The mermaid pond thing must be variable; I just collected from mine and got one wig from each.

Has anyone else noticed that skunkupines have gone on holiday? Mine seem to have left town (and let boars move in to house sit for them!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I collected from my level 6 mines again. I had already passed pop-ups and made a few other collections. The second mine spawned a Treeple. I had already struck it three or four times. The game burped. I had to collect from the mines again. No Treeple this time.
    While I'm complaining... One bobbin, spindle or whatever each time I collect from the Law Office. This is not a good start.
    These figures were exactly the same as frog prince and another recently, can't remember which, but I finished both I believe. I know I finished the frog prince line, upgraded to level 10 lily pond and getting all community prizes. It's doable. I've already upgraded to level 3 and I've been asleep for 7-8 hours of it. And I got the monster kitty thingy at the end after fully upgrading.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 7: 12 gavel, 60 fancy wig, 45 scroll, 70 water | +250 coins | Drops: 16
    Level 8: 16 gavel, 70 fancy wig, 55 scroll, 80water | +275 coins | Drops:
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Mythril needed.... bleh! Hoping they drop from spicy feast meal adventures. Not sure if that was just quest related though but I think that's where I got them before (maybe?)

Jeweler, Sir Piggenstein, and mines never cough it up for me. The tower gave me a scorched rose just a bit ago, which is nice because I'm making a rose garden. It isn't mythril though lol
    You can make them from plenty of silver from chopping the rocks.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    The mermaid pond thing must be variable; I just collected from mine and got one wig from each.

Has anyone else noticed that skunkupines have gone on holiday? Mine seem to have left town (and let boars move in to house sit for them!)
    Yes. I've been trying to get my last skunkupine for the last hour. Growing tomatoes after making seaweed salad. Just One. More!