View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Rhino Keeper
    Level 6 law office drops 12 bobbins and the upgrade to level 7 takes 12 gavels, 45 scrolls, 60 wigs, and 70 water.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Jeweler's trade in the Royal Exchange gives one sometimes. It needs water, jewels and glimmerdust - only 3 hrs compared to the 2 day craft in the forge.
    Yay thank you! That is probably where I got this one then
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

New Resident
    I just recently started playing again so I'm only level 17. Should I even attempt doing this event? I won't be able to access the jewel trade until level 25 to get mithril and that's so far off, and I never get any of the golden items.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That's a hard question.

Your requirements MAY be different, but until a lower leveled player posts that there are differences, we don't know. Consider that to get the scrolls you will need tens of thousands of coins to buy rock outcroppings. You might want to consider just going for the Treeple (craft in workshop) and see how you go collecting bobbins to get the individual and/or community prizes (which are generally decorative). If you do start, then let us know if you can what the differences are. Good luck in your decision!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Ugghhhh. Boars for me too

Question. Is the level 6 mine a guaranteed spawn? Or is it that in past events the game wasn't set up to spawn at all if buildings at level 6? Just wondering if I should try and upgrade these 2 mines to level 6.
    No level is not helping) i checked my mines level 6 3 times and nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Boars are spawning like nobody's business. I'm already working with limited energy. Sure wish I could craft some boar-away spray

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was thinking I would wait to craft my treeples as well. Usually if it's difficult to upgrade, I craft the animals early and then focus on the building. This time around, I'm finding the upgrade materials easy to obtain and am already a few items shy of leveling up to five. If my luck holds I'll be done with upgrades soon and will then focus on crafting my own animals.
    AnnirasSweets - where are you getting your gavels? I can't even upgrade to level 2 until I can collect from Ivy. I made the mistake of collecting from her before the new event started. So I won't vpbe able to collect until tomorrow morning.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm parking a boar in between collection of the mines. Will get rid of it when I need to get the skunks though...

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have the side quests

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    AnnirasSweets - where are you getting your gavels? I can't even upgrade to level 2 until I can collect from Ivy. I made the mistake of collecting from her before the new event started. So I won't vpbe able to collect until tomorrow morning.
    Both my mines are level 6 so I've spawned several and my dead treeples are leaving me 4 gavels each so far.