View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 98 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Executive Chef
    What's with all the burping these days? It's worse than ever. S8, take some antacids or something. Rude!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Add me to the bundle of people that had a glitch screw them over! I finally got my first treeple from a sparkling mine only to have the game do its favorite thing, reload on its own and reset. When I collected again, of course I didn't get a treeple. It then reloaded yet again but with the energy and actions already gone. So I have to wait, AGAIN. Struggling much?

Farm Supplier
    I lost my bobbins had 2 now reset to zero

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kkezir2 View Post
    I have 2 mines lv6 and 2 deep mine lv5. What do sparkling mines look like. I got one treeples from ivey's Hut but none from my 4 mines.
    Sparkling mine is ordinary mine,it's both ways in the game. So we have 2 mines (sparkling mines) and 2 deep mines.

Rhino Keeper
    Mythril needed.... bleh! Hoping they drop from spicy feast meal adventures. Not sure if that was just quest related though but I think that's where I got them before (maybe?)

Jeweler, Sir Piggenstein, and mines never cough it up for me. The tower gave me a scorched rose just a bit ago, which is nice because I'm making a rose garden. It isn't mythril though lol
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Six visits to the mines and all I've spawned is a boar.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Mythril needed.... bleh! Hoping they drop from spicy feast meal adventures. Not sure if that was just quest related though but I think that's where I got them before (maybe?)

Jeweler, Sir Piggenstein, and mines never cough it up for me. The tower gave me a scorched rose just a bit ago, which is nice because I'm making a rose garden. It isn't mythril though lol
    I think you can make Mythril in the Magic Forge and also it drops pretty good from the jewel trade in the Royal Exchange. Hope your mines will drop you some.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Six visits to the mines and all I've spawned is a boar.
    Ugghhhh. Boars for me too

Question. Is the level 6 mine a guaranteed spawn? Or is it that in past events the game wasn't set up to spawn at all if buildings at level 6? Just wondering if I should try and upgrade these 2 mines to level 6.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post

Question. Is the level 6 mine a guaranteed spawn? Or is it that in past events the game wasn't set up to spawn at all if buildings at level 6? Just wondering if I should try and upgrade these 2 mines to level 6.
    Mine were lvl 4 and 2 and the one lvl 2 spawned a treeple for me the first round, I've upgraded both to lvl5 for quicker collect time and got one treeple again. I don't think it matters what level they are, they should spawn the same for lower level players who didn't get a chance to upgrade yet and for players who got them upgraded to max.

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post

I wouldn't bother. I spawned one from my L5 and one from my L6. It took several collections for either to even happen, though.