View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 468692939495969798 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Sooooo, I ended up spending 60 gems to fastfoward the collection time on the Office to get bobbins for the last prize... I also spent 80 gems to get 4 traps for Treeples since my kingdom was unfortunate on them spawning...

Besides that, all went peachy lol
    I really did enjoy the event though I was one of the players who didn't get good spawn rates. Post event, however, the drop for the Law Office level 10 was only $325 coins. Errrrrr... What The Fudge!? Lol
    Can't WAIT to see what my ONE LONELY crafted Treeple will surprise me with.

Hope most of you finished!

Rhino Keeper
    Was pretty fun event. Treeples were the big challenge of course but did manage to craft 4 and complete law office to level 10. Spent a few gems here and there but was not too expensive. All in all a good event S8!

Rhino Keeper
    My first collection from Law office gave me 325 coins.

Farm Supplier
    My first collection from my level 8 law office gave 275 coins. No black banners telling me I was maxed on anything. The law office may go into storage in my kingdom. The grouchy looking tree (can't remember it's name) gave another plant in a log. This will be useful when we have to chop and chop some of these things for a future event. Growing my stash of old logs, plants in a log, and something grassy, I can't remember what. I like the bar and grille drops; I collected about 1800 coins from it earlier today. It is sitting with my other food dropping buildings.

I did not get enough spools/bobbins to finish the individual prize, and I'm ok with that. I decided it wasn't worth chopping as much as needed to reach a level 10 law office. I am happy with my 3 treeples. Overall a nice event. Thanks s8.

I finished with a level 10 law office and two treeples. Sadly, i was 170 bobbins short of the last individual prize. I was on track but unfortunately that little thing called life interrupted my regular collecting time. I used all my gems to speed up the timers but in the end sleep got me and I just couldn't get there.

Farm Supplier
    I did use gems to complete within the last 2 hours, but only 9 in total. Didnt get the top prize, but very happy with how nearly all the prizes this time give permanent rewards.

All in all a very enjoyable quest.

Rhino Keeper
    My treeples gave me a wooden beam, plant in log and grass so pretty much the same as during the event. Spent about 50 gems to speed up the office for enough bobbins for final price. Al in all nice event, but I hope S8 can make future events less time consuming as I feel these events take over my whole daily life, which shouldn't be case if you play for fun.

Farm Supplier
    I managed to get the Bakery with three hours to spare. I stopped upgrading the law office at level 8 as I just couldn't be bothered to chop all those rocks for the scrolls. I managed to make 3 Treeples. I probably could have made a couple more but I parked a Troll yesterday to keep the Dire Boars away. I had no problems with spawning Treeples from Ivy or the sparkling mines during the event.

I enjoyed this event and the antics of the Brownies. The Treeples, the Bakery and Ye Olde Bar and Grille all give useful drops and are much appreciated. The law office has already gone into store. I didn't use gems or buy any packs during the event, I was going to buy the 15 minutes unlimited energy pack, but didn't in the end.

Farm Supplier
    I finished two days ago. Law office lv 10, all individual prizes and just 1 treeple. No gems needed or interrupted sleep, so yay! I do hope S8 changes the drops for the law office though. Seems a shame to spend all that time and energy leveling it up, only to have it drop coins.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Executive Chef
    It would be great if s8 provide the drops of each prize and buildings at the beginning of the event.