View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

I enjoyed this events because I am lucky to have good spawn rate of treeples.
    Once you got enough gravels to upgrade, other items are not problem.

Fashion Designer
    WHY do these buildings have watering cans instead of coins? Makes it a lot harder to see when they are ready to collect, not to mention being totally illogical.
    No Gems For Runes!

Host(ess)
    ere here. Appreciate the lower level love. ❤️
    Last edited by tadertottootie; 08-05-17 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Trying to add post

Rhino Keeper
    FEY COURTHOUSE
    I've reached the Fey Courthouse individual prize. Screen shows it ticked but I can't retrieve it. I've closed game etc but still no sign. What am I doing wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    FEY COURTHOUSE
    I've reached the Fey Courthouse individual prize. Screen shows it ticked but I can't retrieve it. I've closed game etc but still no sign. What am I doing wrong?
    I already tried to answer you and to someone else too.
    Just turn back one page.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    WHY do these buildings have watering cans instead of coins? Makes it a lot harder to see when they are ready to collect, not to mention being totally illogical.
    isn't it something about them classed as decorations so they get the watering can

only buildings get the coin i remember reading ages ago in someone's post.

not sure if is accurate but collecting iron from that campfire with a watering can always makes me smile or eye roll depending on my mood

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed that too. For some reason S8 started doing that recently...
    But i have no idea why they preferred the water can to a coin.
    Besides, visitors cant tap can buildings, only coin buildings

Nightclub Owner
    YES!! This is one of my biggest pet peeves in this game. Drives me right up a wall. Okay, fine it's a matter of a deco vs a building...blah, blah, blah. But STILL why not give it one of those little bag looking things? I'd settle for that over a watering can. But here's a better idea, why not just code the prize buildings as oh, I don't know... a building? Then it wouldn't be an issue at all. If I didn't love the prize buildings so much I'd put them away but alas I'll keep them out and collect the awesome coins and drops while I suffer in aggravation.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    I have the same problem, tried all the tricks--uninstall, force close, thorough inventory check, collect more bobbins, still gone. I don't know what to do...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    FEY COURTHOUSE - HELP
    It tells me I have scored enough points to score the Fey Courthouse but it's not in my inventory. How do I retrieve it?
    You both should lodge a ticket with support. You'll need to wait till the week begins again for them to help you. I'm assuming that collecting from the law office again didn't retrigger the delivery of the building and that you're sure it's not in inventory. Don't lodge it as a game question, make sure you say it's a bug. If by the end of the event you don't have it let me know by PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree. I enjoyed this event across the board. I especially liked that I could finish without spending gems.

Usually I craft 2 of each animal but I finished my upgrades so early that I was able to craft 12 Treeple. I finally just decided to stop; parked a troll and got back to regular kingdom business.
    Wow that's incredible. I have crafted only one treeples, and am still working hard to upgrade to level 10. You might have lost more sleep than me.