View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Rhino Keeper
    I did the same and it is still not done, patience....

Rhino Keeper
    This probably off topic. But. I've never seen this before. Look close, just below the storybook icon. There's another Nadina. And look lower, you're see the second bird.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	187 
Size:	368.2 KB 
ID:	37602
    Last edited by AnisWa; 08-02-17 at 01:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    BEFORE YOU BUY THE UNLIMITED ENERGY PACK:

put out as much ponds as possible. [ I had over 40]
    put out at least a dozen 20 hit rock piles
    place all your treeple traps
    buy as much reef chopables [optional, however it did help me get my aquanther today! ]

as soon as you buy the pack, click on all your ponds, instant collect [iphone: swipe up control center and back down]
    click all the rocks and auto collect. repeat until you have enough scrolls for all levels.
    chop through your treeple traps
    chop through the coral, fight aquanthers
    REMEMBER to click your ponds when they're ready the second time!
    have fun!

Rhino Keeper
    Since I only need 4 gavels to finish. I have only 6 more visits to the law office, then I'll finish the side goal & get 6 gavels. I won't be wasting energy on the mines and eliminating the frustration of not getting a treeple. By 6pm, I'll be able to just concentrate on bobbins. Thank goodness.
    Last edited by AnisWa; 08-02-17 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Im hearing you! it's the eternal struggle.... Look after the kids vs play CS. I've burnt dinner, left the kids to turn into prunes in the bath and procrastinated profusely when given the choice of housework or playing. It's not really any choice! Castle all the way! I'm sure you'll find a way to get diapers and an energy pack!

Sorry for going off topic...

I'm so happy to see the bobbin count increase too. I feel like I might have a chance to minimise the gem spending now.

Buahaha! Good to know it's not only me that procrastinates to play lol
    Although I never used to spend for years. It has been recently that I have started to even buy gems to be able to finish some goals. I know that's probably S8 plan so I try not to spend lol

I am psyched about Bobbins drops increased as well. However, Treeples still hardly ever pop from Mines so I'm forced to wait for ivy 12 hours. My Law Office still a level 6, though I did craft one Treeple, but still... Not having enough treeples spawn is seriously leaving me behind. Even if I buy the pack, I'll have all the rocks and wigs, and perhaps I can get the law office to level 7, don't think 8, but after that would be the same thing. Waiting for Treeples.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I never buy anything... Just patiently playing Come visit my Queendom if you wanna take a look on how I'm doing without buying anything, but with apending far too much time :P

I do feel a bit guilty sometimes tho... But I do watch the adds daily, so not that guilty :P
    You can check me out too. I didn't use to spend. Didn't need to. Nothing in my kingdom was bought with gems except the Mithril dragon on sale and the Schools. And what I did buy was with gems we got for free a while back from sponsored games etc.
    I have only spent in like 2-3 events and still didn't finish them. But in this one, with that energy pack, and the Treeple Traps can help me.... but still would be a waiting game since it won't be enough Gavels to get it to level 10.

I'll hold off see closer to the end of the sale if I will need it to finish the law office.

Good for you that you haven't spent a dime! That's a gift! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I never buy anything... Just patiently playing Come visit my Queendom if you wanna take a look on how I'm doing without buying anything, but with apending far too much time :P

I do feel a bit guilty sometimes tho... But I do watch the adds daily, so not that guilty :P
    I have a off topic question! How do you visit someone in the forum without being their neighbor? Or is that even possible?

Rhino Keeper
    Visited ivy hut the last four times and got the boar twice....really.....this is just plan ugly. The first time it happened, I was happy for a second only to find out it was a boar. A real CHEAP trick....

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    The third individual prize, the bar and grille, has so far only tried to give me bread (I'm maxed), but...it gives 2015 coins!!! More ocean reefs in my future
    It also drops grits.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerwertha View Post
    The third sidegoal does not make much sense to me. The second gives 20 jewels, which is great. Just 6 gavels for the third one as a reward ????
    Or do I misunderstand something ?
    It's 20 gems not jewels but yes, that's great. You are not misunderstanding, 6 gavels is the reward but most people here are complaining about the lack of treeple spawns so 6 gavels might be a good reward for some players.