View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritwind00 View Post
    going to colour to stand out...

Couple of things:

1. No way am i robin [@apple]... I don't play 2nd fiddle to anyone! lol

2. Serious now... If you have lost bobbins (like andro) it is because you're most likely playing multiple devices and a seasonal version. You must upgrade both of your games to the latest version in the app/play store to avoid anymore problems. If there are others who have had this issue, please let me know by pm and i'll pass on your details for checking.

3. I have asked for drop rates to increase.

happy gaming!
    thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    What happened to those good old times in which community contests did not depend on a SINGLE PURCHASED BUILDING for the drops the contest is based on? We could collect from other things that dropped them!!! That was better than these "you must upgrade the building to insane levels in a very short period of time and collect 16 times a day without sleep so you can try to get close to the prizes without spending gems. Bah!
    I'm with you. I miss those days, made the community a lot more fun. I can't get anywhere with any of these events anymore. It's been forever since I've collected the grand prize. I'm not babysitting my game 24/7 and going without sleep just to complete a quest. And definitely I'm not spending anymore money on it. The balance of the drop rates are horrible and have been since the quest with the swamp cat. I've tried repeatedly to get the attention of S8 but I can see that they don't care. Every time a quest ends and a new one begins I'm no longer excited. I feel like oh no, not another quest. Can't we have a break already from these timed quests and focus on the main story line. Or give us more time on each quest so everyone doesn't have to get all crazy, stressed and frazzled to complete them. They are so not fun anymore, they are sucking the life out of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    The last ind. prize is not a crafting building. It has 4 hr timer. Drops cocoa, sugar canes, sugar, ice cream and probably other bakery stuff

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    The last ind. prize is not a crafting building. It has 4 hr timer. Drops cocoa, sugar canes, sugar, ice cream and probably other bakery stuff
    Still great news to me. I know lots of people are struggling with spawn rates and whatnot but I still think S8 did a great job with the actual prizes this time. Seems like even though they haven't granted all our wishes, they at least listened to our complaints about lame, useless prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess the sparkling mines are dried up. This whole day NOT ONE treeple from the sp. mines. Only Ivy pushes one out. I'm surprised her hut doesn't explode with everyone's treeples trying to seek shelter.....can't wait to see what S8 does for us tomorrow in regards to the low spawning drops at the mines. Onward!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Hmmmmm txs for the info jopik its pondering time now.

have you gotten the prize? if so grats. well done !!!!

i guess i'm one of the lucky ones & ive got the two winter bakeries i tbh don't always have them in use, they aren't one of my essential clicks.

i always seem to be low on eggs, drops of ice cream wud be gud for making the sweet treat for adventures without having to use eggs & milk, ingredients cud be as useful as ability to cook 3 or 5 things at once????

i do quests for the satisfaction of completing them, is the gamer in me, so i'm not so terribly bothered about the prize.

i'm thinking for lower level players would a third kitchen have been better? It would probably have been a limited kitchen, like the winter ones. i dunno. Interesting.........

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    sounds like crafting the treeple is a great idea now we know that there are some great prizes on offer!

PCoB - yes, I'll change the name!

2400 for the last prize sounds right as when a month you needed over 5000. (was it 5600?)

Fashion Designer
    S8, does the level 10 law office drop anything after the event?

Rhino Keeper
    I gave a rock outcropping 10 wacks and spawned 3 bores! That is ridiculous!!! What is going on with these darn bores? Come on S8 give us more Treeples and less Bores!

Pay to play again. S8 has established it for events. If you have the money, good for you. If you don't, don't be frustrated, it is what this game is now.